A day in New Orleans

*Lucifer's POV*

Meanwhile the Mikeason brats and the Winchester idiots team up to find a way to take Lauren out of hell, I decided to head out in the streets of New Orleans to try out my temporarily meat suite. They think I had gone out to do some outside research to help them out in any way.

Pft, What a bunch of... what's the word that Castiel says? Assbutts? Yeah they are a bunch of assbutts Wait, what is assbutt? Is that even a word? What does it mean? What the hell Castiel, tell me, what does assbutt mean? Well whatever it is, both the Mikealsons and the Winchesters are a bunch of assbutts. Whatever that means.

The sound of Jazz fills up my ears from every corner of the city. My dad, how in the world does this hybrid mutt deal with this kind of stuf. It's like every music from every corner is playing music right in your ear. For dad's sake.

That's not the only thing that I hear in this vessel. I could also hear cars driving by and honking, people laughing, talking, shouting. My dad, this is worse than being in the cage with a broken Michael. At least all he does is cry like a crybaby, hum to TV tones, and some weird noises he does when he touches himself.

Oh wait. I just remembered. I'm an archangel. I could easily block out all the noise I do not wish to hear, smell whatever I please, but unfortunately, if I try eating something, the only thing I'll be able to taste is nothing but molecules. My dad, what a curse father had laid upon me and my brothers.

If I didn't taste molecules on everything I eat, I could have probably enjoyed meals with Lauren, instead of just drinking wine or champagne and watching her eat. Though I'm not complaining, because I do enjoy watching her eat. She's beautiful no matter what she does, whether it is embarrassing or not.

I sigh softly, my thoughts shifting to Lauren. My Lauren. The most beautiful ape, no human I have ever come across since the birth of their hideous species. She's the only Homo Sapien father have ever created. At least father has done something right.

I want to make her my queen. Not just the queen of my heart, but a co-ruler of hell as well. It'll be me, Lauren and our son. Together as royalty of hell. The dark lord, the dark lady, and the dark prince of hell.

I could offer Lauren so much more than that trenched hybrid. I could offer her the world, literally, since father had abandoned his post, I'll be taking over on handling with his toys, my way. I could offer her heaven, once I get my brothers to bow down to me. If they refused me as their new god, I'll smite them, every one of them if it comes to that.

Heaven, the universe, and hell will be ours. I could offer her on being my goddess of the new world. My world. My hell. My Earth. My Heart. My Grace.

I stop in front of some bar and decide to step inside. The bartender gives me a kind smile as she dries up a beer glass with a rag.

"Good after noon, Klaus. What can I get you?" She set down the rag and the beer glass down, and planted her hands flat on the bar, shifting her attention to me.

"Hello, Love." I greet her, trying my best to act like I'm Klaus. Does that Hybrid mutt says "love" usually to women, right? I hope I'm right.

Wait, has he called Lauren, "love" before? Oh hell no. She is not his "love." He has no right in calling her that. She is mine! My love! Mine and mine alone. Not his. Never his. He can't have her. Not even in his dreams!

"Would you like the usual?" The woman behind the bar, asks with a kind smile.

"Er... Yes, the usual." I shoot her my best Klaus Mikaelson smile.