The fallen archangel and the huntress

*Lucifer's POV*

I close the door as I exit Lauren's room. A grin appeared on my face, hearing Lauren's word. She wants me. She loves me more than the hybrid mutt. It's just a shame I won't be able to destroy Klaus now. There is no need for that anymore. Lauren had made her choice. She has chosen no other than yours truly.

I walk into Klaus's room and walk over to his dresser. I pull out the exact same thing as he wore on the night that I have snuck into his mind and tricked him into possessing his body. Now I have decided to go back to my original vessel, Nick.

I summon my Vessel, making it appear on Klaus's bed. I exit Klaus's body and enter my true vessel. I sit up straight and readjust my clothes. Looking over at Klaus, who was on the floor beside his bed.

It won't be long until the Hybrid starts coming to.so, to avoid any drama, I placed my fingers on his forehead and made sure he was sound asleep, and then I put him in his bed. I start replacing some memories with new ones.

I can't have him wondering what had happened for the past few days, when I have been possessing his body. I have to make him believe he was the one helping his siblings and the Winchester find a spell to get Lauren. I have to make him believe he was the one who had gone to hell with Dean to get Lauren and Nathan and not me. Lastly, I have to make him believe the one Lauren was talking about her feelings to was him and not me.

Now before I do anything else, there is one place I need to be, and that his with Lauren. I heard Lauren's calls. She is worried about me. Instead of being mad for supposedly killing Castiel, she wasn't. She probably wants to ask me why I supposedly kill Castiel, and wondering where I have been after all this time. Lastly, she's going to ask me that she loves me.

Perhaps that demon, Crowley was right. She is in love with me. I feel like the luckiest archangel.  I maybe a fallen angel, but Lauren was the one who caught me from my fall. Not my brothers, Not dad, not Auntie Amara, but Lauren. My Lauren.

I make myself appear to Lauren's room. I stood quietly as I enjoyed watched her undress down to her bra and panties. She reaches over to one of her brother's over shirts, possibly Sam's, when I decide to make my move. Appearing behind her, I grab her and pin her against the wall, forcing in a kiss. Lauren wraps her arms around my neck, giving in and returning the kiss.

Gently pulling away from our tendering kiss, I look deeply into her eyes that were filled with love as I always suspect.

"Why cover up your beautiful body with Sam's flannel, when you could flash me your precious little body?'

"Because you of all people should know I like sleeping in Sam's flannels. They are pretty cozy to sleep in."

"Oh really?" I arch my brow. I lean in my face closer to hers, holding her small chin. "Well did you know sleeping naked is actually good for your health?"

"You're just saying that because you want to see me naked."

"No, it's true. It's scientifically proven."

"Mhm? Well you know what else is scientifically proven?"

"What?"

"Sex."

"Now we're talking." I pull her in for another kiss.

Lauren pulls away slightly after kissing me back. "I have to ask you something first."

"Can it wait until afterwards?"

I place soft wet kisses on her neck. In return, Lauren let out a moan, giving me her answer. Making love first it is. I don't know how long am I going to be able to hold back. I have to have her. Now. I can't remember the last time we made love. Was it weeks?

Months? I'm not sure. All I know was that it felt like an eternity since I last was inside her in a sexual way.

[A/N: Warning horrible mild smutt ahead !! So if it makes you uncomfortable , you may skip this part.. I'll publish the next chapter shortly after ].

Sealed her lips with mines, causing me to feed her moans. My hands start making their way to her back, gripping on to the back of her bra. I pull on the hook while using just my index finger, causing the two ends of the bra to detach.

I gently pull away from her, only to slowly shift my eyes to her loosely fitted bra. My hands moves towards the strap of her bra, when Lauren placed her hand on mines, blocking my way to finish off taking off her bra.

My eyes move back to her brown ones, watching her as she brings my hand to her lips, placing a gentle kiss, keeping her eyes sealed on mines. Letting go of my hands, her hands move to the strap of her bra, sliding them off her arms, freeing her perfectly shaped breasts.

"You're so beautiful, Lauren." I whisper sweetly to her, causing her face to flush.

I take my chance and slide my hand into her panties. I rub her entrance in a teasingly manner, hoping to have her soak herself. It's not long until I feel the moist dripping onto my fingers. I dig my fingers into the source of her juices, letting my two fingers explore freely.

Lauren grips onto my shirt, trying to bite back a moan, but fails to do so. I prideful smirk appears on my face, pulling my fingers out of her, only to rip off her panties off her. Now she was completely naked. Lauren moves to my ear and nibbles on my earlobe.

"Lauren..." I let out a soft groan.

"You want me baby?" Lauren breathes into my ear.

"More than anything..."

"Then strip."

"huh?"

"Strip for me, baby." I watch her walk over to the bed, taking a seat on the edge of it, waiting for me to drop m clothes.

"Alright, I'll give you a little show."

I begin moving my hips. I slide off my unbuttoned shirt, dropping it to the ground. A giggle escaped from Lauren's lips, keeping her eyes on me. I kick off my shoes and socks as I ridiculously dance for her.

I remove my green shirt, twirling it around with my fingers, as I danced around, making me look like a cowboy. My shirt slides off from my fingers and it went flying across the room, landing on Lauren's face. As soon Lauren removes my shirt off her face, I place my hands on my hips, forming a small circle, giving her a wink.

Lauren let's out another laugh at my foolishness. She's lucky I love her, because there is no one in this world, I'll make myself seem this ridiculous for, but her. Hell, I don't let anyone see my body but her. It is specifically reserved for her and only her.

I move my hips forward, unbuttoning my pants and unzipping it. Motioning closer to Lauren, I take her hand, placing over my throbbing bulge, causing her to bit down her bottom lip in a seductive manner.

I move her hands underneath my tight jeans, and let her feel my hardness as I twirl around the underwear I had magically taken off with my powers. Lauren's eyes widen, and a smirk appeared her lips, realizing I had taken off my underwear without taking off the pants. I give her a wink

"Close your eyes and count to three." I instruct her.

"What?" She wasn't sure where I was going with this.

"Just trust me. Count to three then open your eyes." I repeat my words to her.

Lauren nods without any further questioning. As she counts to three with her eyes closed. I used my powers yet again to remove my pants. Before she could get to the number three, I had pinned her down to the bed, sealing my lips to hers.

Our bodies were pressed against one another intertwining together as one. My kisses start making their way down her body, making their down to her sensitive area. I look up at her with my eyes glowing red, to give her a hint that I'm up to no good.

Using my angelic powers once again, I make my tongue forked, and like her body fluids off of her labia majora, slowing making their way through the labia minora, causing Lauren to arch her back off the bed.

"Oh Lucifer..."