Lauren's Lullaby Part 2

I stood out in the balcony, watching over the city. Its been nearly twelve hours since I had agreed to let Lucifer help everyone protect me and our child. On the mean time, everyone has been alerted the whole day in case if our unwanted visitors have arrived, but there still hasn't been any sigh of neither the angels nor Lucifer.

I honestly have no idea if they are really going to show up or not. I clapped my hands together and looked up at the sky, having a lot in mind. About the angels,  about my son and his future, about Lucifer, and about Klaus.

" I knew you'd be here." The voice coming from behind interrupted my thoughts.

"I was just taking a short moment alone... Getting some fresh air."

Klaus takes a few steps closer and cups my face, his eyes locked in mines. My heart began to raise from his touch. I could feel the warmth of his hands on my cheeks. Suddenly, I had remembered the kiss from earlier. I had taken it by surprise when his lips were against mines,  but yet I didn't mind it.

I don't understand these feelings. Why am I thinking about the kiss? Could it be that I might have feelings for Klaus? No that can't be.. The only man I ever loved was Lucifer. It always has been him, but Lucifer has wronged me and he might have bad intentions with our son and I don't know if I could ever trust him again. Klaus is different. He's done so much for me and I don't think he'll ever do me wrong.

" you have my word that I shall not let anyone harm you or your son. Whatever happens, I shall not let anyone take you away from me. " the gap between us had gotten smaller and our lips were only millimeters apart.

"I.. I'll ... Take your word for it... I trust you completely." I say in nearly a whisper. I close my eyes believing that he was going to kiss me, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and felt my water break.

Castiel rushes our way. " they're here." He says and looks my way, noticing the wetness from below the waist.

I felt the contractions starting and I screamed in pain. " Breathe, love." Klaus scoops me up in his arms as we make our way back in. " Freya! Rebekah!"

His sisters rushed in. " what is it brother?"

" Lauren's in labor. " take her somewhere safe to deliver the child and guard her with your life."he carefully slides me over to Rebekah.

" she'll be in good hands."

*Klaus's POV*

I watch my sisters disappear with Lauren and turn to face the Castiel. The both of us exchange a silent nod and make our way to the courtyard. Elijah and the Winchesters were ready to fight the angels.  There were dozens of them and so far, only five of us.

" Why try hiding Lauren from us? We know she's here." One of the angels spoke.

It wasn't long until Lucifer appeared. " well isn't this quite the family reunion. Don't tell me you're all here to see the birth of your little nephew."

" on the contrary, brother." The angels all pulled out their blades and had shifted their attention to Lucifer.

One of the angels, raised their blade up high as they charged towards the fallen archangel, but before they could reach him, Lucifer snapped his fingers and the angel was suddenly nothing more tthan bits and pieces.

" do you all really want to fight?I mean why kill my about to be born son? Your little nephew who had done nothing wrong in this world?"

" you know why? He's an abomination and he is a monster just like you."

" let me tell you something. What if dad had a kid with a filthy ape instead? I'm pretty sure the results won't be the same as me or any of us having an offspring that's half human and half angel.."

" this is your kid we're talking about, Lucifer. He needs to die and not exist."

"I see.. So.. Are you all afraid that I'll be a better father to my son than dad ever was to any of us?  You know what? I'll make sure my son turns out to be just like me. I'll never abandon him, I'll never make him bow down to a bunch of insects, and I'll never ever let any of you take him away from me.."

Lucifer's eyes turned red and shortly after, his own army of demons arrived, attacking angels my surprise. I stood frozen, watching the scenario infront of me.

" alright let's do this!" dean commanded, holding a similar blade as the angels.

Sam, Dean, and Castiel get into battle.  Elijah and I exchange glances before joining the fight. I pick a blade off the ground and thrust a blade into one of the angels. Many angels and demons glowed either blue or yellow before collapsing to the ground.

I attempted to attack an angel, but they dodged the hit. It suddenly became like a sword fight where our blades kept hitting one another, but I eventually managed to get the blade off the angels hands and thrust it through the angel.

I pulled out the blade once their wings burned on the ground. I looked around and saw Elijah on the ground And and angel standing in front of him, holding their weapon. I quickly rushed to him and sank the  blade into the angels skin and pulled out as they lifelessly collapsed next to Elijah.

" you alright brother?" I offer him my hand and pull him back to his feet.

"I am brother."

" good." I nod and help take down the rest of the angels, but it didn't take long to realize Lucifer was nowhere in sight .

" let's go to Lauren, now!" Dean commanded, as he also realised that Lucifer was gone.

The battle between angels and demons continued. Blood was being shed, but it appeared that the demons were winning. Which I suppose it's a good thing since we're supposedly on the same side and don't have an interest in killing Lauren's child, but even if this may be the case, I can't help but feel a unease as if something's not right.

We rush inside and barge into one of the rooms. Freya and Rebekah were on the ground left unconscious. The child was nowhere in sight.  Sam and Dean rush over to Lauren who was on the bed, covered in blood.

" Lauren! Come on sis, don't die on me." Dean was in the verge of tears as he held her hand, then he looked over at Castiel who was badly injured and seemed too weak to save her. In fact, he looks like he's ready to collapse.

"Allow me if I may, but my blood could save her,  but she's going to have to turn into a vampire.."

" alright, then do it. I can't stand the thought of losing her." Dean says without a second thought.

I nod without objection knowing that It'll be a waste of time to argue something while Lauren's life was on the line.

Dean moves off to the side and bite my wrist. Blood began dripping down. I gently lifted her head a little before lowering my wrist. Before the blood could reach her mouth, a powerful force pulled me back, flying across the room, crashing into the wall.

" the hell I'm going to allow you to feed her your blood." Lucifer appeared by Lauren's body." and... she's dead."

" you fool! I could've save her." I formed my hand into a tight fist, ready to lash out on Lucifer.

"I am aware, but you see, I already had a special place reserved for her where she's going... She belongs to be on my side."

" you little. ." my eyes glowed yellow and charged towards him, but he disappeared in an instant with Lauren's body.

He must also be responsible from the baby's disappearance.  I knew something wasn't right.. Lucifer and the Demons true intentions were to retrieve the child all along. I vow that I will not rest until I get Lauren back and retrieve the child. Dead or alive,  I will find her and I will protect her with my life.