four

-new message from: Jake-

'- hey u wanna walk together? It's my first day-'

whattttt I would think he already started school but I guess not? Do I really have anyone here to talk to? No. I guess it won't hurt to start making friends.

'-sure :D I'll be out in 5'

             *read by: Jake*

'- okay cool'

I put on some platform boots and ran outside to see jake sitting on the curb of the house next door.

Not thinking I ran up to him and gave him a light side hug. It was habit from back at home.

too soon.

I met him yesterday

im so stupid.

whatever

He hugged back a bit then we both stood up and started walking.

"sooooo jakeeyyyyy"

He put a smile on his face and tried to hide it put something stood out. He couldn't stop his smile.

"Jakey? Never heard that before"

"oh do u mind"

"no"

"okay good, so what made you move here"

"dad's job" His face went down a bit

"its okay, I had a whole life before this and now I'm kinda just here with no one"

"so what made u move y/n?"

"oh my moms work. Shes never home anyways"

"i'm sorry"

"its cool"

I saw an empty starbucks ahead and checked the time. It was 7:30 and school starts at 8:15.

We have time.

I grabbed his hand and used all of my strength  to bring him over to the cafe. Without saying anything I ran over to the register and ordered my drink. 

"I'll have a green tea mocha, tall"

"is that all"

Jake walked up behind me "I'll have a venti americano"

"okay is that it for you guys?"

"yeah"

I went to my pocked and pulled out my card but as I did Jake lowered my hand down and handed the worker his card instead.

"jake you didn't have to-"

"its okay don't worry, you've been really nice to me since I came here. I owe you"

"you really don't but thank you jakey"

"no problem y/n"