five

The school was called "County High" and seemed to be pretty big. The first thing I noticed was the view of beautiful people everywhere, everyone was tall, had a nice body and a pretty face.

That didn't help my first day anxiety. I didn't want to have a panic attack in front of everyone so I just linked myself against jakes arms hoping not to bother him.

I leaned my head on his shoulder "sorry" not moving

"whats wrong" he looked down at my pouty face.

"I'll explain later-"

Just before I got to finish I saw a beautiful blonde girl walking up to jake and smiling her mouth off. 

Her attitude seemed bitchy already. I could tell she didn't want me there so before she got the chance to open her mouth I let go of jake and walked away. I felt him still looking at me. But I just wanted to get to class.

I felt small compared to all these confident models around me. I had no idea were I was going. I decided that trying to read the order of the number above the door was best bet. 

English?

 splat

 I dropped my textbox but no one seemed to care, at all. I awkwardly bent down to pick it up

Just as I came up I felt this tall figure grind behind me "hey baby"

what the hell.

Baby?

 I don't know anyone here.

 I did the first thing that came to mind.From when I got cat called back in new york

"get the fuck off me you creep!"

the hallway went silent and everyone, including Jake and the blondie had their eyes on me.

I guess no one was like that here.

 I took it as a chance to set a reputation here.

"You heard me creep get the hell off me" I said with my voice my strong as I was now facing him only a few inches from his face. 

At this point a small crowd formed around us from hearing me yell.

His jaw clenched "or what pretty girl?"

Pretty girl?

 Who does he think he is?

 He want's to play flirt? 

I'll play flirt. 

"whats your name?" Everyone in crowd looked confused but still focused

"Damien"

"Damien leave me alone" 

His face was blank on me not giving a snappy remark. "Don't call me Damien" was all he cold spit out probably hoping for a "why not" or something like that. But I was feeling myself as of right now.

Shocking someone always gets you out something right?

 I took deep breath and made eye contact "does daddy work?" and walked away laughing my heart out at peoples reactions