11

--

School had ended already and jake was behind me on his phone as we made our way to the empty skate park. I placed my phone on a stair and took a step back.

"jake do you know the new dance?" He smiles back at me, "yeah"

I pushed timer on my phone and took position before we started to dance. I messed up a bit jake would nuge me and push back on track. Just as I uploaded my phone blew up with people commenting and liking my video. 

I felt jakes arm wrap around my shoulder with a phone is his hand "say hi to the live"

I looked up from reading my comments "hi tiktok do u guys want to see me teach jake how to skate?"

The comments filled with "yes" and a bunch of other positive words, I giggled and made my way to a bar ramp and slid along landing a perfect kick flip. "so are you going to teach me or not?" jake cooed. 

"right." My hand reached for his and lead him to the flat group. "okay so kinda keep one foot on the board and do baby kicks until you can go a semi far distance, I talk to the live. He nodded and walked back to the phone. 

"hey guys! i'll answer some questions you guys have for me or jakey as he fails to skate"

-amara_lemming- so are u guys dating or???"

"me and jake are bestfriends, he was my first friend when I moved here"

-bigbootyplayer69- how old r u guyz"

"jake how old are you!"
"im 17"

"oh so me and jake are the same age"

-Angelo_martinez-whats ur snap and are you single? if yes, add me"

"oh- well yes im single and looking for someone! My snap is bb_8! add me and we can talk later"

"Y/N? HELP" I dropped the phone and ran over to jake and saw him laying on the floor looking leaning on his leg. "are you okay!?!?"

"do I look okay? my leg is aching and scrapped" I reached for the cut and saw him wince in pain. 

"ill go end the live and we can explain later"

"He guys jake got hurt and I need to go take care of him so logging off. Byeeee"