24

I giggled and we sat down on the couch to watch the movie.
for most of the movie it was quiet but at some point Jake started getting sleepy and put his head on my shoulder. I looked down and just watched him as he was staring at the TV screen. his eyes were so pretty and his hair looked so fluffy. Without thinking I brought my hand up to his head and played with his hair, my fingers ruffled through the soft brown locks of hair and he looked up at me smiling.

One the movie ended Jake got up and got us two beers. He opened it for me and i took a few sips.

"can we go outside"

He nodded "yeah, let's go talk with Reece and his friends"

We walked outside and Reece was telling his group a few jokes. Everyone was laughing and playing around.

"yooooo did y'all smash??!!?!?" Reece yelled out. Everyone laughed.

"why? are you jealous?" I yelled back

everyone went quite and waited his response.

"y

your out of my league"

I looked around and saw the guy that asked me for my snap earlier. I walked over to him and opened my phone showing his username.

"Reece you might not think i'm pretty but your brother and best friend sure think i am"

After i said that the crowd went wild and  i walked back over jake laughing my lungs out. At some point i think i might have gotten abs.

we took a seat on the grass and listened to everyone talk.  I felt jake lean over to my ear.

"I really like you y/n, i honestly don't deserve you"

i blushed at his words and looked back at him

"If anything i don't deserve you."

"and why is that?"

"your basically famous"

"ah not really"

a/n LISTEN YALLLL MFMFMDMS IM WRITTING A HARRY STYLES FANFICTION !!!!!!

i also plan on ending this story near chapter 30-35 but who knows i might change my mind