18

Everything was fine until it hit me that I had messaged chase Hudson. He's one of the most liked tik tokers out there, and he had the idea to just reach out to me? I don't know what to think, maybe ill ask to Collab or hangout with me sometime. 

Honestly don't even know what to think anymore. I like Jake? But Chase is cute? Jakes older brother Recee is also cute.? But then that Barbie in the way of everything. This is terrible, my social life couldn't be doing worse. 

My hair was done, my skin.... is slightly better than before, but my confidence? Still the same. 

---

Okay school. Instead of avoiding Jake on my walk to school today, I've decided I'm done with being quite, and letting people like Kay (short for Kaydence aka jakes girlfriend) step on me like a bug. Its not ever okay to use someone, of try to blackmail them with something they haven't done, and anyone who does that, deserves the worst. And in a way so does Jake for being blind and supporting her. 

I walked over to Jakes house and knocked on the door. To my surprise his brother answered,

"hey, uh this may sound weird.... But can I get a ride to school? Me and jakes aren't talking but I feel a bit unsafe walking on my own..."

His face was slightly in shock, I noticed his jaw shift a bit, he has a sharp jawline

"sure, I mean I don't see problem with that, let me go get my keys and some shoes. Come in and take a seat on the couch, I won't be long"

I walked inside and took a seat in the far corner of the living room just as Jake and Recee walked downstairs. I saw that jakes eyes went straight to his brothers. Recee winked at Jake and signaled for me to head outside. I did and got into his car. Its was clean and smelt like cherry blossom. Not expected but very pleasing.

"everything alright kiddo?" He said after he noticed me looking around the car.

"Yeah ha, I like the scent"

"thanks, my friends make fun of me for, since we work at a boxing club, someone having a cherry scented car seems to girly to them"

"Boxing club?"

"Yeah, I'm a boxer"

I didn't expect that at all, he is tall well built so I don't know what I hoped for.. But it wasn't that. That seems kinda cool.

"cool, so are you good a choking people?" I blurted out without thinking so I quickly tried to cover it up "wait thats not-"

"You don't choke people in boxing kiddo. But yes, I am in fact good at choking people." He said with a big grin on his face.

"Anyways kid, are you gonna want me to pick you up?"

I smiled "be here at 3:15 please"

I closed the door and walked off smiling like a little kid in a toy store. Was he flirting? It was cute.

I had about ten minutes until my next class. I took a seat on a bench near the English hall. 

"hey!" I turned around to see Jake sitting next to me.

"hey..." I exclaimed not knowing how to react

"So Recee took you to school today."

"yeah, and?"

"wow were did the sas come from? I like it"

"Well I decided that i needed to act more confident, so here i am."

"right, sorry I've been busy lately, having a relationship is hard work yaknow? " he said smiling at me

"hi baby" Just to my surprise Kay showed up

"Jakey, is she bothering you?" She said with the fakest pout I've ever seen

Before he could answer I jumped in

"You two have fun." And walked away, just after shooting Kay a death glare

AUTHORS NOTE'❤

Omgg 4.000 reads? What oml thank you guys SO much, anyways I can't wait for the upcoming chapters eeeee. Anyways it gets a bit more adulty from now on so uh if you don't like that, this series might not be for you.

Also I'm changing the name of the story to something a more appealing bc "jakster fan fiction" doesn't seem so fun lol anyways ILY u guys 💖