21

oh no,

Okay today is the i go to the local fair with all of the tiktok stars. I'm not even that famous, I don't know why I got invited.  And someone told me Charli was gonna be there, if i were to collab with her, my following would go over the roof. But then again, i dont want to use to people for fame.

I have no idea what to wear

WHat do you wear when your going to hang out with a bunch people who are wayyy too cool for you? Brandy? Jeans? A tee shirt? 

gr

----

I ended wearing one white crop top and some high waisted mom jeans, something simple, not too crazy. I'm currently sitting on the curb waiting for my ride. Everyone is doing a big carpool so me and jake are getting picked up at the same time. 

--

Limo? a limo picked us up, very spacey and filled with candy. I got in and the only open seat was next to chase. Chase hudson.

"y/n come sit next to me. I dont bite"

"haha i know you dont, but i might"

Everyone in the car let a laugh at my joke, that's a good start, i should keep the convo going

"so did you guys all fly here for fun orr? nothing fun ever happens locally, except for this"

Addison looked up from her phone "well not, really, we need to look for kids our age to collab with, its part of our duties as hype house memmbers, you should come visit us"

"haha yeah"

"whats your insta, iill follow you"

"oh its @therealy/n"

"bet follow me back"

"done lmaooo"

"SO you and Jake"

"Me and jake? We don't really talk as much"

"Really? On his ac he seems to caption his post about you? 'with the wrong girl', 'your mine' "

"woah, i never noticed that"

"yeah i could tell"

We burst into giggle and made all of the guys stare at us, i never really liked my laugh, i hope it wasn't scary"

---

"GET OUT, OUT, OUT, OUT" Yelled addison and she pushed everyone out of the limo, I yelled a bit but I got out, everyone was so attractive and pretty. Actually angles, it drove me crazy. 

It was quite so I decided to break the silence

"Hey so what now,, aren't you guys influencers? Why aren't you talking"

Everyone went quite and kinda just stared at me.

"holy shit, I love her" Charli smiled at me and gave me a hug "her sas is insane, I love it"

Jake got up "Lets go on a rollercoaster !"

Addison agreed and so did everyone else "Hm its rows of two, lets partner up"

Chase took charge and gave everyone a partner. "Y/n with Jake"

Jake walked up to me and whispered in my ear. "hey, we need to talk"

I smiled making sure no one was looking and stepped on his foot "We really don't"

"But we do"

"No we don't"

"yes we do"

I knew that if I started dating jake, his ex would try to blackmail me into leaving him and I'd cause drama. Me and his brother are just friends so nothing there. 

"I-I can't right now, I'll talk with you at lunch for now lets just go on the rides with everyone else yeah?"

-

Just as we got off the 4th ride for today and group of fans ran up to the hype house members 

"Hi, I'm Analise and I'm such a big fan! Can I get picture with you guys?"

Everyone started taking pictures with now super large group of fans and a security guardare around us. 

"hey y/n, can I take a picture with you?" 

I've never had a fan meet me so I agreed and took a cute selfie, she posted it right after we took it and I shared to my story. 

Jake smirks at me ""that was cute, hanging with your fans. Such a you thing to do"

"Okay listen, I can'y do this right now or your girlfriend will kill me!"

"I broke up with her! Shes not even my girlfriend anymore! That bitch is crazy"

"Okay and? She told me I can't be seen with you or she'll spread crazy rumors about me"

"I'll shut them down, please, I was wrong for not seeing how terrible she is"

"I'm sorry jake I just can't-" I was cut off by jakes hands on my cheeks and him pulling me into a kiss. Our lips crashed together and I almost lost my breath

A/n:

ok listen IM NOT DEAD i just took a break from writting but i'll make sure to update more now, also thank you SO MUCH for the support uwueeeee