14

Jake has a girlfriend? And didn't tell me?

I don't want to admit it but it hurt me that he didn't tell me considering he was my best friend. So far that girl has been nothing but a bitch to me in the hall and in class. And to make it worse see even gives me bad stares during class. She's the last person I expected to end up with someone as sweet as jake.

Nothing much happened after, I kinda just ate my food then left without saying anything about it. 

--------

I got up early and saw a car in his driveway that i've never seen before. It was nothing crazy so I didn't think much of it as I got ready.  As I slipped my shoes on I saw tall perfectly built guy walk out of the car. He had dark black hair and dark brown eyes. Not to mention his nice car. Jake has never really talked about his family with me so I respected his privacy but this time I was curious. 

My hands reached for my backpack as I ran outside my house to the stop were jake and I normally meet before school. He wasn't there this time but instead talking with the tall figure I had seen earlier from my window. 

"HEY Y/N COME HERE" my attention turned to his arms waving to me from across the street. My legs carelessly ran to his house as I yelled back "OKAY LOSER". When I got there My arms wrapped around him almost taking him to the floor.

"hey chilll," I frowned at him giggling at his pale smirk. "okay fine ily" he said wrapping his arms around me again.

"ahem" 

The figure let out an annoyed grunt after watching me droll over jake. "right, y/n this is my older brother, Recee, Recee this is my best friend ever, y/n." 

I smiled at him having to look up to his height

"nice to meet you sir" My eyes locked with his as I saw him quickly eye scan over me and smile back.

"nice to meet you too," I heard him mumble as me and jake walked away

'princess'

AUTHORS NOTE: oh my god much kink. Consider this  warning my dudes. This story has MORE TEA and so much kink oh my goddd. But you guys arent ready for that yet soooo just keep an eye out. And thank you so much for almost  1000 reads ahhh ily :)