12

"i-ill take you home jakey, its okay"
"can we go to my place instead?
——
He hung over my shoulder letting out a small tear from the pain until we got to his house.
"my mom wont be home until later so make urself at home" he said letting out a small whimper
He pulled out his phone and responded to comments of concern from his recent. I felt tired and dirty so I reached into his closet quietly and pulled out one of his hoodies, it was aheago face hoodie, my personal favorite. And took of my shirt leaving myself in a bra and  bottoms.
"hey y/n watcha doing there"
I jumped as i was still in only undergarments. "turn around jake!"
"no thanks,"
"asshole"
With his eyes still on me I put on the hoodie and took out a pair of his boxers and wore them as shorts. Looking into the mirror i felt a small flash of confidence. "so how do I look?"
Jake, with his eyes still on me smiled and had a lack of words. "i-i , that hoodie"
" i can do the face"
Without  wasting time i pulled out my phone and chose the runway song and placed it on his nightstand leaving the room for show with jake in the background staring at the screen.
When the time came i stuck out my tongue and rolled eyes letting out a fake moan to get on his nerves.
"woah i liked that"
"good i have your reaction and im posting it"