23

I ran over to my house and packed a small bag, I threw in some things I would need like clothes and a toothbrush. I was losing my mind. I've never really spent the night with a guy before, and I never really planned on doing so. I also just spent the entire day with the hype house. Some of the biggest people on tiktok and YouTube right now, not to mention I made friends with them AND then they took pictures with me.
I reached over and checked my phone, it was bit past 7. My hands reached for my bag and I walked outside and over Jakes house. In his yard I saw his older brother and some of his friends drinking, they all looked really drunk, it was cute, they all seemed loud and talked kinda slow. I ignored them and knocked on the door, but before anyone could answer someone yelled
"heyyy cutie, what's your snap?" I turned around and saw one of Recee's friends asking for my snap. He seemed a lot older than me but he's cute so I handed him my phone and let him add himself. Once that was done Jake opened the door.

"Hi y/n" he exclaimed as took my bag and signaled me inside

"Hi jake" I said as I leaned in and gave him a hug

"So do you wanna go up to my room?"

"That sounds good, but what are we going to do up there? You don't want to watch a movie?"

"I really like you"

"I like you too but that's really out of context"

"Can we watch a movie after?"

"After what, we haven't done anything"

Just as I slipped out my words jake placed his hands on my hips and pulled me in for a kiss. But this wasn't like last time. This time he moved his hands along my body and used force on every kiss, a minute passed and  i jumped into his arms and he brought me upstairs.
He sat on the bed and I sat on his lap, attacking his lips. He bit my bottom lip and I let out a small moan. We kept going and started touching each other the more we got into it. His lips moved from mine and he moved down my shirt and exposed my collar bone and neck.

"May I?"

"You may" I panted out of breath.

And with that he moved down and started sucking on my neck leaving a dark hikey. He looked up and admired his work, then went back down and left about  5 more. Once he was done he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom to show me his work.

"JAKE"

"What"

"YOU LEFT SO MANY I CANT HIDE THESE"

"You don't want to show them off?"

"Jake...."

"Okay next time I'll leave them on a lower spot" he said winking at me

I punched his arm and started laughing, leaning in and giving him a kiss

"Okay, can we watch a movie now?"

"Yeah, what movie?"

"Do u have Disney plus?"

"Yeah, what movie do you wanna watch, I can get us some snacks"

"Can we watch Monsters inc?"

"Sounds good"

A/N

FINALLY I UPDATED ENJOY