nine

I have no idea what to do. Half over the comments were just jakes tag.

That means he probably saw the video already? I can't tell. But my question was why are people tagging him. I didn't post about him. It was dance video of me in the airport. I wanted to stay away from checking his account because he would get the notification.

But at this point I really wanted to just find out was going on. I gave in.

He had already post two videos and today and one of them seemed to be from this morning at school. Confused I clicked on the video. 

It was him recording me from the back walking around the school, then a clip of me yelling at that one guy from earlier. Oh. 

A video dedicated to me? I'm his friend so it shouldn't be a big deal. It's nothing crazy. And it can be very normal for people to take videos of their friends so why should this be any different. BUt  there is the small chance that this might not just be about filming friends. But at the same time we just met. Can't be anything more than a small crush right?

AUTHORS NOTE>...

hiiii tysm for the support it means alot to me and I really enojy writting but I just started school so I'm a little bit behind on free time. Anyways expect a new chapter very soon. I have a few sitting in drafts for later <3