69

Yoongi was kissing Jimin deeply and feeling his self lose control. 'Fuck it'. Yoongi pushed Jimin down on the bed and got on top of him not breaking the kiss at all. Jimin had no idea what was going on or no clue what was going to happen to him.

"Hyung". Jimin says between the kiss but Yoongi was far to gone to hear it. He went to Jimin's neck and sucks on it roughly. "Ah!". Jimin didn't know what that was and now his body is feeling funny. "Hy-hyung". Jimin panted. "I-I feel weird". Yoongi stopped just to take Jimin's shirt off.

"Tell Hyung what's wrong". Yoongi asked kissing Jimin's ear. "I-I feel... Hot, is that strange? I think I'm getting sick". Jimin said. "Oh, you're not getting sick baby, you're getting turned on". Yoongi says nibbling on Jimin's neck. "Ah!". Jimin covered his mouth. "Its ok, I'll help you". Yoongi strokes Jimin's hair.

"Help?". Jimin repeats. "You wanted what Tae had right? This is on of these things". Yoongi said. "Oh! This is the bed business!". Jimin says loudly. 'My god, he's innocent... Can't wait to take that away'. Yoongi smirked. "Don't be mean ok?". Jimin said and Yoongi got confused. "Mean?". Yoongi said. "Yeah Tae called Jungkook mean cause he couldn't sit down".

"I won't... This time". Yoongi chuckled. "Now...". Yoongi took off Jimin's pants. "On your tummy... I have work to do". Jimin nodded and did what his Hyung told him. Yoongi ripped off Jimin's underwear and drooled at the sight of Jimin's ass. "What a delicacy". Yoongi rubs Jimin's ass and takes out a small bottle of lube he "conveniently" had on him.

Yoongi pours some on his fingers and some on Jimin's ass. "Co-cold". Jimin shivered. "You'll warm up soon". Yoongi said. "Now... This might hurt but relax as much as you can". Yoongi told him. "O-ok".

Mild hot (smut)

Yoongi slowly adds on finger in Jimin and Jimin whimpered loudly. "Yoo...". Jimin held in his tears. "Shh". Yoongi slowly moves his finger in and out. "Mmm". Jimin let out a sound he never knew he had. Yoongi bit his lip, added another finger and moves the fast. "Ah!". Jimin grabbed his sheets as his body heats up again.

Yoongi added another finger once again losing his self, hearing Jimin moan was turning him on a little much. "HYUNG!". Jimin screamed feeling Yoongi fingers hit something in him. Yoongi moved his fingers faster knowing that Jimin was reaching his peak.

"AHHH!". Jimin felt something shot our of his member, so he looked down and saw white. "What is AHHH!". Jimin felt something different in him this time. Yoongi just wanted a taste so that's what he did. "Hyung you... Ah". Jimin squirmed trying to make Yoongi stopped but it just made him mad.

Yoongi removed his tongue just to bite Jimin on his ass. "Ow". Jimin whined. "Let me play". Yoongi growled and puts his tongue back inside of Jimin. "Yoongi". Jimin says feeling light headed. Yoongi took out his tongue again just to start scissoring Jimin. "Ah! Yoongi!". Jimin moans again and Yoongi felt pain in his lower region.

'Fuck'. Yoongi stops and turns Jimin on his back. "Yoon...". Jimin says catching his breath. "You were a really good boy". Yoongi said.

"Lets give you a prize".