Resolved?

"You know, we were in this same position when we first met" I said smiling for like the thousandth time today

"Yeah, that was the day I met the famous Ms.Grande" I laugh at her stupid remark slapping her chest lightly in a playful manner. After the laughter calmed down we got lost into each others eyes. She sat up slowly allowing me to lean back slightly on the cabinet connecting to the bathroom sink. My breathing quickened slightly as she leaned in for a kiss. I dont know why I was acting.like this considering we were kissing just a second ago but I guess it's something only she could do to me. I never felt this way with anybody else I've been in a relationship with whether it was fake or real. From this, when I first met her, I knew she was the one. The person I word spend the rest of my life with.

Hearing footsteps coming in our direction and I put my hands on Y/n chest pulling her away from me looking up seeing Vic standing in the the door way smirking and nodding her head walking back out the way she came in.

From the car ride to now I have been craving to kiss Y/n but she won't let me. I dont know what's going on but I'm starting to worry. What if she never wants to be with me again. Did what happen in the bathroom not mean anything to her?

Before I could finish my thoughts the car cam to a stop in front of my house and Y/n instantly jumped out. I got out of the car and walked beside Victoria who had a confused look on her face. "Is she ok" she asked me. I shrugged my shoulders in response. I really dont know what's going on and I really want to find out so I can try to resolve the problem.

We went inside and heard yelling coming from upstairs. Me being the person I am, I walk up the stairs quietly to see who was using verbal abuse. When I peeked around the corner what I saw made me freeze in complete shock. Why are they here, no, how did they get inside?

Another day another story to be told