Three words

I was pacing back and forth thinking about the phone call that happened not to long ago. "Ari you're just over thinking it" Victoria said to me causing me to stop pacing. "Your right, I'm just overthinking this"

"Yes you are, saying I love you is a big step in a relationship" I was sitting on the couch now next to my bestfriend. "But what about the news she was talking about, what if-" a knock at the door made me pause mid sentence. I turn my head to the door and walk up to it, but before I open it I look at Vic.

"Did you invite anyone over" I asked her and she shrugged showing she didnt know who it was. I turn back around and open the door. "Hey baby" I heard from the other side, I couldnt believe it. I gave her a expression showing I was mad at her. "Baby" i crossed my arms in response.

"Ok your mad at me" she sighed under her breath. "Do you not love me" I asked. It might be too early but then again I've waited years to say the three words. "I do I was suprising you and it was time for me to go to the airport" she said. I tried to hide my smile by biting my lip but the smile soon came out. "Say it then" I told her.

"I love" she paused, I raised my eyebrows at her. "Food sooo much" she finished. I hit her on the shoulder playfully making her laugh. "Baby, that's not funny"

"But it is" she said said laughing even harder. I poured at her and the laughter soon died down. "Aww, I'm sorry my love" I turned around acting like I was mad. She walked in front of me and said those three words I've been waiting for.

"Hey, I love you"