chapter 2

He likes drinking, he likes dancing, he likes flirting, he likes being the center of attention of, he likes clubbing and the list can go on. So when some of his friends ask him to join them to clubbing tonight, jeonghan cheekily answer with high pitch "CALL!" that made them laugh.

"I know you would never reject the offer" mingyu laugh as he pulled his friend into his body and drag him to seokmin's car.

the beautiful brown-haired man hit his tall friend playfully on his chest but say nothing. he needs the distraction after all. the school only cause headache to him these days, especially since final exam coming this end of the month.

endless paper works, projects, lab assignment. who knows studying business management can be this stressful. if he knew he would just pick literature or language.

that afternoon he's just back from the statistic professor's office feeling relieved that he's able to finish the homework on time when he bumped into seokmin, seungkwan and mingyu, his juniors.

they meet in a business marketing class. stuck in the same project group together, grieving together, and went to party when their final project ends well. all in happy tears. whenever they have something fun to do, they would ask the older one to join.

jeonghan love them so much especially since they're cheerful and pure kids that hold no judgment.

kim mingyu is an alpha, one hell of a hot alpha. yoon jeonghan won't lie that he sometimes checks the younger out secretly. he got a nice booty, nice biceps, oh, and a charming smile that remind him of a Samoyed breed. a huge clingy samoyed.

it's rare for an alpha willing to be friends with beta-like seokmin and omega like him and seungkwan. the tall and handsome guy is so friendly and playful too. he's easy to befriend with. and it earns brownies points from yoon jeonghan.

and to add some spice, he's a great sex mate.
but that's a secret.

it happened in a heap of the moment actually. jeonghan was in class when his heat comes without he realized. cursed himself for his recklessness. but on his defend, his heat cycle came a week too fast and he initially wanted to buy some suppressant after school, but his body didn't seem to care about that.

he remembers quickly put his things to his bag in a rush while tried not to create a fuss, or attention that will put him in trouble. he walks out from the class feeling some eyes on him. in which, he's sure the alphas in the class can smell his pheromone already.

he walked almost ran to the back of the management building to find some place where he can be alone when he's bumping into mingyu on his way. both shocked and stopped on their track. the brown-haired beauty let out a sighed when he saw who that was. but his breath hitched when he see the glimpse of lust in the man's eyes.

mingyu was affected by his pheromone.

at that moment, hunger filled him, his body becomes so weak and his breath was so heavy, he closed his eyes, trying to find a resolution to release his heat and bite his lips at his final alternative. when his trembling hand grabs the handsome alpha's arm who then tightens his grip on his hand back, he knew there's no other way. without saying anything both were away to a place where no one else going.

they're friend, best friend, but even the innocent feeling was lost when the nature of their animal instinct overwhelmed their logic. the shorter man can't think straight, it's hard when an omega in heat is facing an alpha whose also get into heat.
it's instinctively for them. his hunger needs to be satiated.

as long as the alpha doesn't bite his nape, jeonghan always remind that himself countless time. no matter how crazy he becomes when he's in heat, that one thing always clear in his head.

they took it as casual sex. few kisses in between, a condom, which jeonghan thankful mingyu was actually keeping his mind clear in the middle of the heat. though he raised an eyebrow how the younger seemed to be always 'ready'.