chapter 8

jeonghan is smiling like a lunatic. he doesn't care if everyone around seeing him like he's an alien with 2 head. he's too busy replying to chat.

he's currently in tax class, waiting for the lecturer to come. there's still few minutes left before class start. he's staring at his phone, finger moves skillfully searching what emoji he can use to reply to this huge baby who's whining about cannot see him today because he had to accompany a professor for a seminar.

he grinned.

after that one little date with the great choi seungcheol, jeonghan get to know what a childish man he actually is. he likes sweet things, but prefer his coffee black. he can't eat spicy food. he likes to jokes and jeonghan had to admit he's fun to be with. it's like they have endless things to talk.

it's only a short date in a coffee shop seungcheol frequently go. just as he recommended, he really like the coffee in that place. they spent few hours there just talking and joking. after eating dinner somewhere around the city, seungcheol drove him home. just like that.

not gonna lie jeonghan was secretly wishing for the man to jumped him like the time on the rooftop, he's sure he wouldn't resist the 3rd time around. but no, seungcheol keep his distance. he also looks so composed unlike when he's on the rooftop, only touch his hand here and there when he's guiding them to the restaurant.

but jeonghan really has to give it to him. he live up to his reputation, seungcheol is really gentle and polite.

"is this seat empty?" his attention is disturbed when he sees someone stand beside him.

jeonghan hissed, he doesn't like sitting with a stranger. everyone in his class know this little fact. that's why he always choose to sit on the far back in the corner. living his whole life as an omega, it's has become his natural defense to be suspicious of everyone who come near him. a frown formed on his face, ready to spat at the stranger but freeze on his spot when he see who the person is.

a huge doe eyes are staring down at him. blinking while waiting for his response. nothing comes out from jeonghan but surprised face, so the stranger give himself permission to sit.

jeonghan almost can't believe his eyes. what is hong jisoo doing here? did he go to the wrong room? he doesn't remember taking the same class as the man.

"are you texting with cheol?"
the golden brown haired man nodding at his phone. in which jeonghan quickly lock the screen in defense.

jisoo just shrugged nonchalantly. it's not like he want to take a peek. jeonghan can see him rolled his eyes and this little action kind of annoyed him.

"are you sure you're not in the wrong class?" he ask.

"no i'm not. this is kim hyejung's songsaenim advance tax class."

hmm..jeonghan take the class too. did he too dense to even realize they're in the same class? all this time?

jisoo seems to understand the screw in jeonghan's brain start working to find the answer of this riddle, the slender one chuckle in disbelieve.

"all the class for this subject is merged because there's not much applicant start from today. so now we're classmate."

jeonghan mouth turned to an O as he vaguely remember the teacher said something like that before. he read about it on announcement board too but didn't bother to read all the names in the merged class. as long as he find his name in it.

"but there's another seats."

"don't want to." jisoo refused straight forward. he take out some of his book, still not looking at jeonghan.