chapter 6

jeonghan heard voices, people stares all focusing at him and seungcheol and at that moment consciousness is back to him. he yank the hand away of his face.

he glared.

seungcheol was too surprised at the reaction to say anything. kind of guilty, the other must think he's rude for suddenly touching him without permission. he pout but keep his distance.

"sorry," he mumbled.

"what do you want?" the now white haired guy asked fiercely.

"i just want to see you," seungcheol answered in small voice, eyes looking like a dejected puppy.

jeonghan rolled his big doe eyes. return to his laptop and doing his things again. but the stares coming not only from his surrounding but also from the man beside him are really disturbing.

"i think we start from the wrong order. you must not know my name, i'm-"

"choi seungcheol. i know," the great seungcheol raised his eyebrows in confusion.
"i called your name countless time that night in case you forgot" a small smirk escape the beauty face, the alpha growled in shame as he buried his face on his palm.

goodness, this is embarrassing.

"i assume you know my name by now. so you can leave,"

seungcheol blinks his eyes at the words. "do you really have to be that harsh?" he asks gently.

he really wanted to see the other guy again, to get to know him better. and at least to prove to his friends that yoon jeonghan is not what like other's think about him. he believe in his hunch.

seungcheol watches when the beautiful omega's fingers stop typing on the laptop. the digits caught his attention, his fingers are slim, his skin is also so pale. he noticed. he vaguely remember the long fingers combing his black locks, holding him tightly, close and the soft moans. blush creep up his face and he want to whack himself for being so shameless. he's totally enchanted.

these days he's in dazed a lot. ever since they met at the club, ever since his nose caught the sweet scents, his brain just decides to go haywire most of the time. especially since he find some places yoon jeonghan frequently go and his scent leaving traces everywhere in the school. he's literally malfunctioned.

he was like a cat with catnip. drunk.

"i don't like to meet my sex partner at school," he heard the boy whisper, his upper body now fully facing him. "and i don't like a clingy person," he moved forward. leaving only few inch between them. as if the man was challenging him.

seungcheol don't know what to say in this position. he gulped when jeonghan shifted his eyes to glare toward the source of noisy group who's been gossiping about them. too amused, because as much as the words sound harsh to him and definitely offending, all seungcheol could only notice is how big the other's eyes are. the fine nose, the cheekbones, the long eyelashes, then the red lips.

and don't tell him about his pheromones in this close distance.

he's totally whipped. to a stranger nonetheless.

jeonghan understand, the great choi seungcheol being together with a yoon jeonghan is like a weird combination. both never cross path, they live in 2 different world and suddenly they're sitting together looking like having some affair.

yeah, they did have an affair, but well.

A dominant alpha don't correlate themselves with a low omega like him. except when they're heat. he knew that very well.
but he really hate it when everyone rubbing it on his face like this. it's not like he want to involve himself with this guy anymore.