Hunger

The pain grew larger and a feeling arose in my stomach.... it was weird.

I managed to fight the pain off and I didn't turn. It was a first for me, maybe I'm learning to control it after all!!

Serena continued to talk, mumble is the right word, I couldn't make out what she was saying! After a while I turned to her and started to explain "Serena..." She jumped suddenly "I would like to turn you into a Vampire..." "Will you let me?"

It took her five minuets to finally decide. She said maybe, I find if I try to convince her she'll just walk out or do nothing. I said to her "whenever I turn I can hear, smell and move faster that ever before!"

At that moment she told me how much she hated Vampires but I was different, at least to her.

I felt the pain in my stomach arise again like I was hungry, I can eat normal foods but I'm still hungry. thoughts flooded my mind of eating and having dinner when my fangs emerged.

I told Serena "Serena I have a feeling if you don't move now I... I might do something we both don't want.." she looked at me tears rushing down her face "just end the pain now please just get rid of the pain..." I had no clue why she was on about it was just really weird.

I inched closer, fangs bearing and a mind not thinking right. I brushed her hair out the way centimeters away from her neck, I could feel her warmth and the blood running through her vains.....

I sunk my fangs into her neck sensing the scream about to come, her body slowed down and the warm liquid rushed into my body it was like I was in heaven or something..

I finally noticed what I was doing, I tucked my fangs away, Serena wasn't crying, she wasn't moving or doing anything, her eyes were glassy.

Blood was oozing out of the holes in her neck, it was like time stopped I suddenly knew what to do, I licked the holes shut.

She suddenly sprang to life breathing, thinking, and crying. she softly whispered "why didn't you kill me"

I didn't know what to say everything was a blur from then on, I heard screams and felt the warmth of people touching me.

I awoke in my bed fine and normal like nothing happened.