𝖀𝖓𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉🎎

"Mama and Daddy can we get one of those." 5 year old Kadyn asked his parents while holding their hands.

Bryson looked over at his wife Keva for an answer, "Sure, baby tell daddy what kind you want and we'll all share

Bryson looked over at his wife Keva for an answer, "Sure, baby tell daddy what kind you want and we'll all share." Keva smiled at their precious baby boy.

"Daddy can we get the strawberry shortcake funnel cake." Keva nodded in agreement while Bryson made a disgusted face at their son and wife. Bryson was not a big fan of strawberries like they were.

"Can we get a different topping please." Bryson pretended to pout as Keva and Kadyn giggled at him, "It's 2 against 1 babe...Sorry." Keva shrugged at him.

"Imma just get 2 different kinds-" Bryson was cut off by their son outburst, "SUGAR!!!" He yelled causeing Bryson to burst into laughter "As soon as we get home your brushing your teeth 5 times Mr.Edward." Keva sternly said causing her son to frown.

"Y'all go find somewhere to sit, I'll be right back." Bryson let go of  their son hand to go to the funnel cake stand, luckily for them the Carnival was not packed so there were open spots everywhere.

"Mommy can we sit right here." Her son pointed to the spot close to the Ferris Wheel "Come here baby let me help you up." They got Settled in while waiting on Bryson.

"Look what I goooot....." Bryson song waving a strawberry shortcake & apple pie funnel cakes in front of their faces.

"Daddyyy."  Keva and Kadyn said in unison.

Bryson laughed before placing the funnel cakes down. "Daddy may I please try some." His son asked politely while he feed him a piece, "That's so good" Kadyn spoke with apple syrup around his mouth.

Keva was quietly chowing down on her funnel cake until she heard the word good from their son. "Gimme some" she had her mouth open for her husband, "Mommy that is not how you ask." Kadyn scolded his mother while Bryson agreed, "Tell her son" Keva mugged him.

"May I please have some" She asked with an attitude now, "Yes, you may Tink" He pecked her lips before feeding her. "Can we get on the Fwrris Wheel next?" Kadyn looked from his dad then mom

"Today is family day, anything you want to do we're doing it." Keva said wiping his mouth off.

They finish their funnel cakes heading over to the Ferris Wheel, while walking gunshots were heard though out the Carnival sending the couple into straight killer mode.

Bryson grabbed his Model 1911 from his hip as Keva grabbed her Beretta 92fs from her right combat boot while Kadyn hugged onto his father left leg.

The shooters came around the corner aiming at the back of Kadyn head before the couple could get a chance to shoot back their guns got  jammed which never happened.

Pow Pow Pow

The bullet went straight through Kadyn head and Bryson left thigh causing Keva to scream in horror at this scene taking place before her very eyes.

How could a simple family day turn into horror in a split second?