𝖀𝖓𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉 🎎

The couple attentively listened to the information on their next homicide victim assignment on this drab Monday evening.

"Here's the file information on da muthafucka." June slid them the folder with all the recorded information on Donell Jones, "He looks so familiar..." Keva quietly scanned the picture of Donell.

"What was that Babe?" Bryson placed his hand on her left thigh bringing her back into reality. "Baby doesn't he look familiar? Like we seen him before..." She tucked a strand of hair behind her right ear as she trailed off again looking at the photo then at her husband.

Bryson chuckle before answering his wife question, "Tink you know I ain't good with faces." She agreed with a light giggle because her husband was horrible at remembering faces.

One time on an assignment he murder the wrong person because he forgot what they look like and his excuse was  that they had the assignment for way to long. "Whatcha y'all laughing at?" June questioned them with a pensive tone in his voice.

"Nothing important. Whats the deadline for this assignment?" She asked outta curiosity causing him to shift a little in his seat, "I want this assignment done by Thursday...exactly at 11:59." June expressed in complete satisfaction.

Keva chocked on her own saliva causing Bryson to quickly pat his wife's back. "Damn Tink are you okay?" He asked as she quickly nodded then cleared her throat, "Isn't that a little too soon to kill him. I mean we normally wait about month before assassinating someone?"

She stated in confusion to why he was different, "That muthafucka must die and that's all Imma say." June spoke through gritted teeth showcasing his neck veins as well making Keva sigh and roll her eyes.

"Whatever. Babe I'm ready to go." Keva stood up grabbing Bryson's hand as they left out of the office room making June grow more enraged at the sight of the married couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ᑎᗴ᙭T ᗪᗩY

Keva sat at the table sipping on her mimosa waiting on her best friend to arrive for their brunch date, "This Bitch stay late can't never be on time for shit." She mumbled as the waitress came walking her way for the fifth time.

"I have to take your order now ma'am

"I have to take your order now ma'am." The waitress stated with her notepad and pen ready to jot down the order, Keva looked over the menu to see what her friend would want.

"Okay. Umm let me get the Chicken Chivito Sandwich, the Baked Eggs with Spinach and Tomato, and a bowl of fresh Strawberries. And for my friend she'll like the Turkey Bacon French Toast and a bowl of fresh fruit as well.

The waitress wrote everything down before walking away with the order. Just then Tanya walked in taking a seat across from her friend, "Sorry I'm late Kev, but your niece and my husband were being assholes this morning." She rolled her eyes causing Keva to chuckle.

"Well, I ordered for you." Tanya nodded while intensely staring at her best friend, "Keva what's wrong?" Keva rolled her eyes at how well Tanya knew her.

"I got my new assignment yesterday and the dude looks really familiar like I seen him in my teenage years." Tanya knew exactly what Keva did for a living because she use to work for June, but retired once she had her daughter something Keva wish she would've done before she had Kadyn.

"Are you going to look into him more?" Tanya asked her while sipping her mimosa, "I don't have time. June only giving us 2 days for the assignment and Bryson already came up with a plan." Tanya was shocked out how soon the man had to die.

"Where's your husband anyway Kev?" She asked being nosy making Keva shift in her chair, "At his therapy session." She stated pushing a strand of hair behind her hair.

"I'm really happy for him and K baby would be too." Tanya stated whilst Keva looked down at her nails examining them, "Can we not." She was referring to her bring up Kadyn nickname.

"Kev I really think you should-" Tanya was interrupted by Keva, "I don't need any fucken help. I'm doing just fine without it." Just then the waitress brought their food to the table.

The lady's ate in complete silence...