𝖀𝖓𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉 🎎

Keva was outside in her backyard patio waiting  anxiously for Tanya's arrival, she felt extremely terrible about their last encounter and wanted to apologize for her vile temper.

Keva informed Tanya that she'll be in the backyard waiting for her, "This way princess." Keva looked back to see Tanya holding her daughter's hand as she walked to the patio area. "Aunty!" The little girl squealed with excitement while letting go of Mother's hand sprinting to Keva, "Calix! I missed you so much Pumpkin." Keva stood up scooping the little girl in her arms.

Once they greeted each other Calix went into their garden examining the different kinds of plants and flowers that grew in their yard

Once they greeted each other Calix went into their garden examining the different kinds of plants and flowers that grew in their yard. Keva glanced over at Calix one last time before facing Tanya with a sigh.

"I asked for you to come over because, I wanted to apologize for my behavior towards you on Tuesday." She paused before continuing, "Sometimes I just don't want anyone to mention or discuss my Baby, but I should've approached the matter with caginess...So do you forgive me?" Keva question as she looked down fidgeting with her fingers.

Tanya walked over to Keva embracing her in a warm hug, "I understand your reasoning, but Kev your healing process won't start until you talk about Kadyn." Tanya pulled away to look at her. "Bryson and you are supposed to keep his legacy alive, y'all should start an organization in his name..." She trailed off noticing that Keva was not amused.

"Anyway you look stylish as usual

"Anyway you look stylish as usual." Tanya change the subject not wanting to press the situation, "Thank you, I took my Baby motorcycle shopping today." Keva smiled to herself thinking about all the things they could do on their new motorcycle.

"Yep. We are now the owners of a '19 Matte Black Harley Davidson V Rod Night Rod." Keva stated just as Bryson and Tanya's husband Coolio walked in greeting each other's wife's then their owns.

Keva placed her hands behind his neck whilst Bryson wrapped his arms around her waist slowly making his way to her ass. He placed an amorous kiss on Keva's delicate plump lips, "Miss me?" Bryson spoke against her lips putting her into a light trance.

"Very." She stated

"Daddy!" Calix screamed as Coolio scooped her up placing kisses all over her face, Keva grew despondent watching their interaction laying her head on Bryson's chest.

Bryson rubbed her back in a circular motion whispering sweet things in her ear causing her smile lightly, "I Love You More." She spoke against his chest before they received text messages from June.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later Bryson and Keva were observing the file June gave them at their dining room table, "Albert Brown III also know as Al B." Keva read the information aloud as Bryson organize a strategy for this assignment.

"Albert Brown is a successful attorney, so that means he has a law firm somewhere in the city..." She trailed off scanning through the documentations, "Located on the corner of Elm Street and Four Wheel Avenue." She spoke looking up from the file.

"This operation will be completed at sunrise while Al B is walking into his office at 6am." Bryson stated looking up from his file as Keva nodded her head before softly kissing his lips.

"I'm a little exhausted Baby." She yawned out moving to Bryson's lap laying her head on his shoulder whilst he rubbed up and down her arm, "We can smoke a lil blunt, lay up in the bed, watch sum Jay Leno or somethin' then after that shit, do whatever comes to mind Baby." Bryson stated kissing her arm.

"Don't forget the Hennessy and sum Alize Babe." Keva giggled rubbing his head eager for their late night
session now.

ᑕᗩᒪI᙭ Iᔕ ᑭᖇOᑎOᑌᑎᑕᗴᗪ; KAELihKS