𝖀𝖓𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉/𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖙🎎
ᔕᑌᑎᗪᗩY

This songs dedicated
To my homiez in that gangsta lean
Why'd you have to go so soon
It seems like yesterday
We were hangin' round da hood
Now I'm gonna
Keep you memory alive
Like a homie should
A lifetime of memories
Going down the drain
Id like to keep steppin'
But I can't get past the pain
I tip my 40 to your memory
Take a drink, and I
Stop to think, and I
I know one day soon
We'll be, we'll be hangin' out

Keva grabbed Bryson's hand whilst placing her head on his right shoulder, her tears leisurely descended onto his suit jacket as they stood at the graveyard.

"See you when I get there." Elijah kissed his Father's casket after he sung while his eyes brimmed with tears. June took a pull from his blunt observing the funeral from the back chuckling softly at his youngest brother.

The light snickering caught Bryson and Coolio's attention whilst everyone took turns tossing their flowers onto the Robert Wadlow casket built for Earl Matthews before departing.

After Keva and Bryson tossed their cyclamens they stood there reminiscing. "Muthafukas can attend a fucken funeral but not work?" The moment was soon ruin as June approached the couple with raged laced in his voice whilst tossing the finished blunt onto the casket.

Keva huffed "Me and my husband would like to mourn in peace dumbass." She spatted proceeding to walk away with Bryson, but that little statement from June confirmed everything for him... Now it was time to just play along so he wouldn't be suspicious of them.

Keva slammed the door to their Ashton Martin because she was having strange abdominal pain, maybe it was just June ignorant ass antics she thought as she noticed her husband and June exchanging some words.

"Nigga September 1st is tomorrow and you know damn well that Keva and I take the whole fucken month off." Bryson vociferated loosening up his suit jacket as June nodded his head, "Your right. At least come to Ada's Formal Dinner Party celebrating the 60th anniversary of the family business."

"Coolio and Tanya are attending the dinner we just need the Edwards to complete the dinner." June spoke convincingly as Bryson slightly chuckled knowing his answer already but had to keep the act going, "We'll see June." Bryson stated while getting into the car.

June watched them disappear out of the graveyard in curiosity, "Did they know about K-" He cut himself off as he thought aloud strolling to his car.