𝖀𝖓𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉 🎎

Mr. Matthews sat at the head of the table whilst Bryson and Keva were seated opposite from each other. The dining room area was very silent the only thing that could be heard were their forks against their plates.

"The food is very satisfying and flavorful Big Guy

"The food is very satisfying and flavorful Big Guy." Keva chewed on her Sun-Dried Tomato, Spinach with Mushroom, Cheese stuffed Chicken attempting to spark a conversation with Mr. Matthews.

Bryson wiped his mouth with the dining napkin cloth before clearing his throat proceeding to speak, "Can you at least enlighten us on why we're here this evening?" Mr. Matthews nodded taking a sip of his champagne intensely staring at them.

"I arranged this dinner to inform you that my 2 eldest son were murder..." He let out a long sigh of desolation whilst Keva eyes grew with sorrow reaching out to hold his left hand, "Our sincere condolences to you and your family Big Guy." Bryson stated while reminiscing the pain he felt with Kadyn's death.

"I'm also assuming that June didn't mentioned those were his older brothers." Keva pulled away with disturbance written on her face, "Couldn't be, I knew June since High-School and he never mentioned having brothers." She scoffed facing the opposite direction of Mr. Matthews.

"Keva lose the fucken attitude now." Bryson growled before focusing on Mr. Matthews again, "Could you elaborate Big Guy because we executed a Donell Jones and Albert Brown III." Bryson narrowed his eyes at Mr. Matthews.

"June is my adopted son. He gave you fake last names for his brothers so you wouldn't suspect anything." Mr. Matthews fathered five boys 3 being biological and 2 being adopted, "H-He told me you were his God-Father." Keva faltered.

"He's ashamed about being adopted, but before you two became assassins I told you to thoroughly examine your assignment." Mr. Matthews sighed before speaking, "June must be stopped by any means necessary. I never knew my child was capable of something like this." Enormous tears brimmed his eyes.

Keva stood up embracing him warmly while sobbing on his shoulder, "I'm so sorry, I really didn't know." She managed in a trembling voice, Bryson joined as well allowing them to both cry on his shoulder.

ᑎOT ᖇᗴᗩᒪᒪY ᖴᗴᗴᒪIᑎᘜ TᕼIᔕ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 🧘🏽‍♀️...ᗪIᗪ Y'ᗩᒪᒪ?