𝖀𝖓𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉 🎎

Thursday approached the couple quicker than they thought, "Donell and his associates should be walking out of the bar in 5 minutes." Keva listened to her husband though her earpiece.

Luckily the bar was across the street from an abandoned warehouse. Keva was on the 5th floor looking through the prism scope on her sniper, "Your target is walking out and is wearing a velvet burgundy jacket." Bryson stated whilst waiting in their matte black Porsche.

Keva looked at her waist watch that read 23:59, she had exactly 60 seconds to get the job done. She moved the prism scope aiming it directly at his pineal eye, she secured her silencer before pulling the trigger.

Donell's body fell onto the ground in slow motion, you could hear all the bawling and sobbing as they scurried to contact law enforcement. Keva quickly gathered her things she had exactly 5 minutes to get outta there.

She casually walked out of the back entrance of the warehouse making her way to the passenger side of the Porsche placing her things in the backseat, "Jesus Christ my feet are aching!" She whined as her husband pulled off

"Nobody told yo ass to wear heels Tink, it was an assassination not a fucken fashion show." Bryson sharply turned the corner while lightly chuckling as she smacked her lips, "Shut up, I can still look sexy while being an assassin. Cause Imma bad Bitch!" She did a little dance in her seat causing him to laugh again.

"No cap Baby, that shoot was so fucken clean and precise! That shit turned me on seeing you all like that." He said squeezing her left thigh causing Keva to bite down on her bottom lip. "Do I get an award for my amazing performance?" She stated in a seductive tone rubbing him through his pants.

"Let's try something." He stated in a more huskier tone with his left hand still on the steering wheel making Keva instantly leak like a running faucet, "Sex while driving seems dangerous Babe..." She trailed off thinking as his hand cupped her pussy.

"Let's do it." She moaned quickly coming out of her clothes and unfastening his pants. She gripped his shoulders slowly sliding down on Bryson as he shift the car to automatic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June laid down on his stomach watching the Midnight news channel eagerly waiting on the news about Donell Jones to appear on the screen.

"Sadly tonight at a local bar a young man was murdered while out with his family and friends. We don't have much information on this case yet because the killer left no trace. All we have is the young man name which was Donell Jones." A male reporter spoke on the television screen.

"Bryson and his wife did a good job Baby." Ada spoke as she climbed on his back sitting the oils for his massage down on the nightstand, "Bryson and Keva are the best right now in the game A. My godfather taught them everything they should know before pasting the business down to me since his son didn't want it." Ada slightly rolled her eyes at the mention of Keva, she couldn't stand her with a passion.

"Anyway, can we have some husband and wife time without discussing her or work." Ada asked a little annoyed at him, "Yea whatcha want to talk about?" He groan as she put pressure on his lower back.

"Lets have a Formal Dinner Party to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the family business in 2 months." She kissed his ear then neck, "Ight, I can guarantee you that Kev-" Ada rudely interrupted you.

"Eww! Why you always gotta talk about that Bitch? Damn!" She shouted getting off of him, "I mean she is my best friends and I was The Godfather to her deceased child." He yelled back but Ada knew that was a lie.

June had a huge crush on Keva since high school and still does till this day and that bothered Ada very much, "Whatever." She stated rolling her eyes while going into their bathroom.