𝖀𝖓𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉 🎎

The sun slowly rise into the atmosphere peacefully at 6 in the morning but was soon interrupted by the sound of a motorcycle engine roaring through the sequestered  district.

Bryson was going a 100 in a 55 whilst Keva straddle his lap holding a Crosman 1911 Co2 Tactical BB Pistol in her delicate hands as Bryson sped down Four Wheel Avenue edging towards Al B's law firm

Bryson had hacked into the streetlight camera system and his bank account withdrawing everything the previous evening, "We're coming in contact with the subject, focus Tink because I'm not pausing." He stated causing Keva to inhale and exhale before nodding.

Al B. slammed the car door shut sauntering quietly towards his firm, inches away from the door handle after his body collapsed from the loss of blood.

Keva presented him with her signature trademark Slayer combo which provided a bullet in the pineal eye and 2 bullets traveling straight through his myocardium. Bryson immediately navigated to the nearest highway while Keva secured her pistol in one of her many pants pocket.

They could hear the constabulary union alarm bell a mile away since the law firm was just a few blocks from the union. "That was exhilarating." Keva stated with a grin on her face as her ponytail blew with the wind.

Bryson glanced at Keva taking in her beauty placing a lingering kiss on her luscious lips before looking at the road again whilst she blushed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 hours later Mr. Matthews slowly got out of his bed after receiving the news that his eldest son had been murdered, this was is second son to be killed in just a 2 week timespan.

Mr. Matthews shook his head at the thought of burying his children. He went into his office grabbing his photo album reminiscing about the wonderful times and horrible times they shared as a family.

Mr. Matthews knew exactly who murdered his sons because of the bullet placement, he taught Keva and Bryson everything he knew about being an tremendous assassin.

He just needed clarification on his theory, Mr. Matthews grabbed for his the telephone dialing the Edward's residence. The married couple agreed to meet Mr.Matthews at his residency later that evening for dinner and conversation.

Matthews at his residency later that evening for dinner and conversation

Mr. Matthews slightly smiled at the picture of all his children together before closing the photo album placing it back on the shelf.