𝖀𝖓𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉🎎

5 years later

Bryson winked at Keva giving her the signal to move in before turning back around. Keva seductively walked past the Don of the Italian mafia while, slipping 4 benzodiazepines in his drink.

5 minutes later the Don stumble into the bathroom stall, the pills Keva slipped into his drink made him feel dizzy and weak

5 minutes later the Don stumble into the bathroom stall, the pills Keva slipped into his drink made him feel dizzy and weak. His throat started to burn indicating him that he needed to regurgitate.

Before he could hunch over the toilet, two 9mm bullets went through his heart. The Slayer left it's trademark on the back of the Don's head before walking out of the bathroom and disposing their gloves.

The Slayer hop into the Matte Black Rolls Royce that was waiting outside for them. "How did it go baby?" Bryson asked his wife who had a huge grin on her face, "Babe you should have seen how his head hit the toilet seat." Keva giggled thinking about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y'all kilt da muthafucka?" Bryson and Keva sat in front of the Boss while, he smoked on his cigar. "Face all in the toilet" Keva stated as the Boss laughed at her.

"Y'all the best killers in the game." The Boss complemented them while nodding his head "And for protecting me here's your pay for this week..." He slid the couple 4 black bags with five hundred thousand dollars in each bag.

"Tomorrow I'll give y'all information on your next assassination." They nodded their heads before getting up to leave "Peace June." Bryson gave him a little salute while Keva wave goodbye.

"Later Family." The Boss said back. June was not just their Boss but, he was their deceased son's Godfather as well. June and Keva also attended the same high school growing up.

"Tell your wife I said hello as well June." Keva said before walking out of the door with her husband.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keva and Bryson just made it home after an exhausting night, "You wanna snack baby?" Bryson questioned his wife stopping at the kitchen door.

"Yes, I want a fruit bowl with extra strawberries please." She stated at the top of their staircase, "Sure thing lil' baby" Bryson said walking through the kitchen door.

Keva headed upstairs to their bedroom while  unzipping her dress. While walking to their room she walk past Kadyn's old bedroom which sent chills down her spinal cord.

It wasn't a day that Keva or Bryson didn't think about their baby boy but, unlike Bryson his wife bottled up all her emotions and would always dismiss conversation referring to Kadyn.

Bryson recently got therapeutic help to cope with his son's death, after they couldn't find their son's killer. He asked Keva to come with him but she refused telling him she still grieving and processing the trauma.

He didn't want to push her into something she wasn't comfortable in doing so he left it alone and attend the sessions by himself.

Keva laid in their bed thinking about Kadyn that she didn't hear her husband talking to her. "What you say baby?" She looked up at him as he began to undress himself, "There's you're fruit bowl." He pointed at the bowl in front of her.

"Thank you babe." She stood on her knees to peck his lips, once they finish her eyes trailed down his left leg looking at his scar. "What Tink?" Bryson asked, Keva quickly sat down and began to eat her fruit, "Nothing." She stated with a shrug.

Once she finished her fruit they cuddled together holding hands, "I love you." Bryson and Keva said in unison. They took that word seriously because tomorrow was not promise for either one of them .