𝖀𝖓𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉 🎎

ᗩ ᗯᗴᗴK

Mr. Matthews struggled as he sat center in his bedroom tied down to his vintage wooden chair with red Duck Type across his mouth.

"You look so pathetic in this moment." The unknown man spoke as his goons chuckled, "Really thought you had my back but like always you go against me!" The unknown man shouted in vexation as he waved his handgun in the air.

"I should break every bone in yo stupid face." The unknown man spoke lowly while looking directly into Mr. Matthews eyes placing the handgun on the side of his head.

"Baby be careful." The unknown man wife spoke as she sat on Mr. Matthews bed filing her nails. "I gotta Baby." The unknown man spat darting his attention onto Mr. Matthews. "I can't believe things had to end this way..." He paused before reciting a quote Mr. Matthews taught him as a young child.

"A coward dies a thousand deaths, A soldier dies but once...." The Unknown man spoke as he pull the trigger causing Mr. Matthews head to fall forward.

"I'm proud of you Baby." The lady stood up making her way over to the unknown man wrapping her arms around his neck as she slowly kissed his lips, "That took a lot of guts." She smiled as he slightly nodded

"Make dis shit look like a suicide." June spoke to his goons while grabbing Ada's hand as they departed from his Father's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keva laid on Bryson's chest drawing lazy circles as his hand rubbed up and down her bare back, "Baby?" Keva called out as she slightly looked up at him whilst Bryson directed his attention from the TV onto her.

"Yes?" Bryson wrapped both of his arms around her small frame whilst leaning down giving her lips a quick yet sweet kiss to the lips. "I been thinking and I don't wanna be an assassin anymore... It just doesn't give me that thrill anymore." She sighed placing her head back onto his chest.

"I mean we have been executing people since we've been 18 years old. I just wanna normal lifestyle now you know... cuddling with you all day while watching some scripted reality TV shows or us growing old and fat together." She slightly smiled whilst rubbing his belly.

"As your husband I hundred percent support your discussion anyway I'm also growing tired of this little routine." He lightly chuckled kissing her forehead softly causing her to smile lightly, "Just wished I would've done this before we had Kadyn." She spoke barely above a whisper whilst frowning.

"What was that?" Bryson questioned looking down at her but she quickly shook her head, "Nothing Babe... Can we do take out tonight I really don't feel like cooking." She quickly lied but Bryson knew her like the back of his hand.

"Tink-" Before Bryson could even finish his sentence the telephone rang, he slightly shifted to the left side of the bed with Keva still on his chest as he answered the telephone.

Keva could feel Bryson's whole body tensed up causing her to look up at him, "Baby is everything alright?" She questioned but got no answer from him. "Our condolences to you and your family." Bryson sighed after ending the call.

"What?" Keva impatiently asked again as she sat up with the sheets against her breast, "That was Mr. Matthews younger sister... Mr. Matthews committed suicide." He trailed off in deep thought because nothing was adding up to him.

Tears quickly rushed outta Keva's brown eyes and onto her fubsy cheeks as Bryson sighed softly pulling her back into his embracement "Baby I need for you to breathe we gone figure this out. For now we just gone show our love and support to his family." He kissed her forehead repeatedly as she tried to regulate her breathing.