Chapter 4: Vulnerable

"I thought you'd come around Kline." Her snarky know it all attitude pisses Clinton off to no extent. Like their first encounter, Gloria and Clinton sit opposite of each other.

"Whatever. I need this Ms. Valdore. My gym-."

She waves a hand in his face. "Yeah your gym, but my daughter. You know the deal. You date my daughter, make her happy then show her that you're not as great as she thought. So she doesn't fall in love. You make her happy, I will save your gym Mr. Kline. But first, you must save my daughter."

As if she truly cares about Palmer's well being. It seems she does but she's going about it the wrong way. It's a good thing Clinton has such high self-esteem, or else he may have been affected by her choice of words. Gloria always did think she was better. Could be because of her money, or because that's how she was raised.

Sucking up his pride, "How will this work exactly?" Clinton is a control person. If there's a road trip, he's driving. Sex? He calls the shots. That's why he's so good at personal training. It's all about control.

Gloria gently rims the glass in her hand. A naughty smile on her face. "I will tell Palmer I signed her up at your gym. See how she reacts and where she stands with you. Then it's all up to you Mr. Kline. Figure it out and don't mess up. This starts tomorrow morning."

"But Ms. Valdore, my gym is not.-"

"I have it covered Kline, just do what you're told and everything will work out. Palmer won't know, and you won't tell her. Are we clear?"

This is not clear with Clinton. To have someone tell him what to do is a no no. He wants to be in charge. But he'll do whatever it takes in order to save his gym. Even if it means saving Palmer, then watching her drown in sorrow again. "Yes."

"Good. Just so we both know this is legitimate, sign these." What the fuck? A contract?

"What the hell? A contract? I'm not signing that shit."

Gloria stands suddenly. "Mr. Kline you will not speak to me with such vulgarity in my home. If you want your gym saved by me instead of a loan you will not receive, then sign the contract so we are both safe."

If only he could growl. Fists clenched, eyebrows closed in together, the man is beyond heated. Sweat seeps past his hairline. The clothes strapped on his skin beg to crawl away. "I'm not signing anything without reading the material first."

Her heels click. Walking over with the binder of papers. "By all means, read away." The binder is pushed into his large hands. "Have it to me by midnight or the deal is off."

Midnight?  Six hours. He has six hours to potentially sign his life away. Clinton holds the binder in his hands, simply glances, then stands with her. More like above her. His six four height is enough to stand above anyone.

"You have my word."

                                       <->

As soon as Clinton walked out of her mansion, he wanted to throw the damn thing in the lake, behind her house. Fucking woman means business. The guilt begins to kick in that he is actually considering going through with this. What about Palmer? As her mother has mentioned, her heart has been shattered. But what's another heartbreak?

Nothing will probably happen anyway. She's just coming to workout. To get her mind off of things. Gloria can think that more is happening, but it doesn't have to happen. He won't have to sleep with her, kiss her, or even touch her. Though he wouldn't mind doing any of those things with a woman as beautiful as Palmer.

Silky near blue hair falling down her back as she rides him. Breasts bouncing which he'd love to suck on. Her pretty blue eyes drawn on his yellow. Thick globed ass cheeks gripped with his hands, pushing her harder on him. This is not going to be a good idea for either of them. How does he know she'd feel the same way for him?