Chapter 6: Clouded Fuck

Clinton takes charge right away. He should have bought a Dodge Charger instead, because he always wants to be in charge. But he also likes challenges. He's challenging himself to prove that this only means sex. Nothing more. His right hand flattens beneath her breasts. Forcing her back on the steering wheel. His mouth then latches onto one of her sensitive nipples.

Sucking and kneading the pretty pink bud. But then he stops just as she whimpers. He doesn't bother to look at her sadden face or questioning eyes. He has to see her beauty. Turning the light on above them so he can see her come. Cocky? No. He won't stop until she comes. Right back at it, his tongue laps the perky bud. The other hand pinches her free nipple. As he continues, so does she.

Her hips automatically ride with the rhythm of his licks and kisses. So much that he can't take it. Right now, it's about her. "Baby, you have to quit that, or I'm gonna come." She pouts. She wants to make him feel good too. He slides his hand in her shorts. Hunting for wet pussy. Once he finds it, his thumb massages her most sensitive bundle of nerves. Mouth still on her plump breast, the image so erotic.

Her hand grasps onto the back of his head. Trying to forget that his own member is throbbing with need, but women come first. "Kiss me!", she whines. Clinton has no issue with that. He kisses her breast once more before leaving to visit her pretty mouth. Their tongues meet and his thumb works faster. Palmer cries into his mouth, loving the feel of his calloused hands.

Her body begins to move again. Riding his thumb, her back pushes onto the wheel and she honks the horn. Clinton regrets not buying a truck. He scoops her up and takes her to the back seat. Having her pants past her sexy thighs, he takes his mouth from her. Traveling onto her stomach, kissing there. Then her salty thighs. The rain continues to beat on the roof of the car. "You're so pretty Palmer."

The tongue that was inside her mouth, is now inside her opening. Delving in the taste of her liquid. Selfish, he has to touch her. His hand cups onto her breasts as his mouth latches onto her cunt. Palmer can't take all the feelings. She holds onto his hand, entwining his with hers. "Clinton.", she pants. Fog from her breath distillates the windows. "I have to come."

His eyes search her face, needing to watch her eyes explode with pleasure. He buries himself nose deep in her pussy. Eating her as if she's his last meal. Mouth opens wide, her tummy boils with arousal. It's happening. "Oh yes daddy! Please!" She tosses her head back. Not caring that it hit the window behind her. She needed this so much. The release.

Kline almost keeps going, but Palmer sits up, ready for him. "Your turn." She smiles wickedly. Tugging his shorts down, she gets down too. Knees touch the floor of the seats. Face down ass up. Taking no time, she quickly admires his beautiful size. He's not huge, but not tiny either. The man is so beautiful. Lips form a vacuum around his shaft.

His own lips form and a hiss escapes. As she goes with her own rhythm, one of Clinton's hands fish through Palmer's hair. While the other hand grabs her ass. Running up and down her back, then to her cheeks again. The faster she goes, the harder he grips. Just as her tongue touches the tip, he growls. Pulling her up and on top of him. That's when he enters her for the first time.

It's been so long since either of them have had intercourse. Of course they've masturbated over the years. But there hasn't been time for more heartbreak. "God damn Palmer." He can't stand it anymore. Gripping her globes, he changes the speed. Guiding the rhythm of her hips. Her breasts bounce with the speed. Perfect tits just for him to suck on. Not before enjoying her beauty. "You okay?"

Just as she's about to answer, Clinton rubs her clit. Sucking on her breast, "Oh yea." Unleashing her lengthy hair, it spirals down her back. Bouncing with her breasts. If he wants to control the speed, she at least wants a little affection. Peeling his mouth away from her chest, she forces her mouth on his. Four hard pressed kisses before moving to his neck. Where she sucks and pecks. His aged skin still feels soft beneath her lips.