Chapter 12: Daddy

Clinton growls into her ear. Nipping at her lobe, "Fuck. Don't say that right now." A hand palms her ass. "You make me so hard. Just the look of you. So fucking pretty." As Clinton is about to kiss her, his phone goes off.

Of fucking course. But he ignores the text. Until it rings again. He pulls the smooth electronic out of his pocket. Checking the screen, "Fuck. It's Mars. She needs me. Right now." Clinton all but runs out of the bathroom. Poor Rain, she just sits on the work out bench, unsure of what to do. "Rain I gotta go. My little sister is in trouble." She instantly stands.

As if there's anything she could do. "Do you need any help?" He'd laugh, but he's too worried to do anything, even think. All that's on his mind is that his little sister needs him. Clinton shakes his head and runs out the door.

Not locking up, not saying goodbye. He abandons Palmer. Thinking of Palmer. "Wait! Clinton!" The holes in his shoes face her. "I'm coming."

No time to waste. "Get in."

She runs to the passenger side, hopping in. The images of their backseat session push into her mind, but she pushes back, too worried for Marlena. A bold move, "What's happening Clinton?" The robed men pop into her head. Her heart begins to race with the thought. Clinton grips the wheel tight as he speeds up and down the roads. Weaving in and out of the lanes like a motorcycle.

Palmer grips her seat, hurrying to fasten her seat belt. She notices that he ignored her question. Maybe it was rude to ask. Catching a glimpse, she watches as his jaw tics. Daring herself, a hand extends. She places it on his thighs. Hoping to calm his nerves.

It does just the opposite. He grabs her hand, not to hold it either. He takes it and places it on her lap. "Not now Palmer." Guilts kicks her in the ass. She wasn't trying to be sexual. All she wants is to be there for him.

Holding her own hand, she turns her head. Watching out the window, not even sure where they're going. Broken lessons teach a person so they fix the broken for next time.

When Clinton races into the mall entrance, she realizes what she's wearing. There's no way she can go in wearing a sports bra and spandex shorts. Palmer wanted to show off for Clinton. Not knowing another woman would be there.

When she saw this so called Rain, her insides wanted to burst. She'd rather him not sign her up while he's training Rain. To watch his hands all over the other girl ignited something. Coils in her stomach burnt hot. Too ashamed to admit she was jealous.

"You coming?" Clinton stands out of the car, holding the door open. She hadn't even realized, too caught up in her head. Wouldn't he be embarrassed of her, for her outfit. If one would even call it such. He's probably too worked up to care.

Sucking it up, she swallows, "Yes." Trying to keep up, Clinton walks ten steps ahead. Trouble trying to keep up with his long legs.

As Palmer runs to catch up, a truck full of boys honk. Yelling, "Owwwwwww!", out the window before driving off.

Palmer looks to Clinton, so ashamed of herself. His fists look like they're about to tear if he clenches any harder. Once she's side by side with him, he growls, pulling her harshly into his side. Loving the feel of his hard muscles against her touch. Inside, all eyes revert to her. This is either a confidence builder, or buster. She can't tell right now. What's the difference though? Girls wear this at the beach practically. But the mall isn't the beach.

Clinton blocks out the stares. Only worried about his little sister's searching eyes. He grabs Palmer's hand, tugging her along. Clinton feeds to call Marlena, but doesn't know how severe the danger she's in is. Up and down the stores, he thinks of where a seventeen year old would be shopping.