ENCOUNTER

ANAL POV

I woke up earlier than usual today, after my morning chores I made my way to Ammi's room to bid her goodbye before going out for work I knock patiently on her door before she summoned me in.
I met her on her mattress knitting as that is what she always does first thing in the morning"good morning Ammi" I squatted and greet her "good morning anali, you're up already " she asked smiling brighter than ever "Yas ammi I need to get to work early today because one of my colleagues will be absent today so am going to do all the work today" I said trying so hard to sound non-bothered but deep down, I'm bothered coz I don't know how I can handle most work alone" alright take care then and please anali try not to stress urself" she added "sure my ammi in Sha Allah I will not bye bye" I waved before heading out
I stopped a taxi tell the driver to take me to tulip bistro wuse 2.
It's twenty-five minutes drive from where I leave so after I paid the taxi driver I head to the main entrance

Is early in the morning as expected there are no customers "hey Dennis" I waved at the cashier who is standing at the counter yawning sleepily as always " hello anal" he replies with a toothy smile but his eyes still sleepy, I shook my head and drop my bag before I start cleaning the tables though they re not dirty the person in charge of cleaning isn't around.

Just when I'm done cleaning the doorbell chimes meaning a customer is coming in without looking back I hurriedly made my way into the kitchen to go and bring the menu for the customer I head back after getting it and when I came out I look around the restaurant for the customer, yes there they are, three men sitting at the far end of the room two in suits and one in a blue kaftan. I head towards the table they are sitting and with the menu and a notepad to take their orders.

"Assalamualaikum," I said when I reach where they re sitting "waalaikumsalam" The Man in a kaftan and one of the men in suit answered in unison while the other man continue tapping his phone without sparing me a single glance "your orders please" I added handing the kaftan guy the menu because he seems nicer
He collected it from my hand with a smile that can easily melt a heart.
"A Nutella french toast with a cup of creamy coffee will do" added the kaftan guy I nod I write it down and to the other guy in suits he has been staring at me that I started feeling very uncomfortable" your sir," I asked my voice visibly shakily

" I will like a cup of espresso," he said calmly and I jotted it down, I look up to the guy who has been using his phone since he came in I wonder what he is doing on his phone for about 15 minutes, why do I care self I shrug and clear my throat "sir yours please," I said looking down at him, but he did not even shake "strange," I thought to myself "get him a cup of espresso with two slices of pancake," said the guy in a kaftan, I nodded and jotted it down and turn my heels to the kitchen to get the orders. 20 minutes later the orders are ready to be served I take the tray and headed towards where they are sitting, I place the tray carefully on the table, I can be clumsy sometimes. I head to the staff remove and put on my black dress(abaya) the one I was wearing earlier when I came in and roll my veil, I'm going to a nearby store to buy credit, I want to call my sister Asiya because when I left earlier she was asleep,I bought 200 naira credit and headed back to the restaurant, I started recharging in my way in so I wasn't looking up without any notice I bumped into something and the phone and the credit re laying lifelessly on the ground I almost lost my balance but I quickly get hold of my self and when I look up, I regret looking up I met some rude emerald green orbs staring right back into my light brown and before I could calculate what happen a low husky rude voice started "at least look up while walking, nonsense" he hissed and walk pass me "what was that" I thought to myself and it processed I just bumped into the phone guy , but do he have to be rude is not like I did it intentionally I murmured to myself while picking up my phone and head to the restaurant I met the remaining two still sitting and doing what god knows.

After removing my abaya I head back to the counter because I know Dennis has already shown them their bill so I sat down and dialed asiya's number "hey ya anali" my  sister beamed " hey asiiyah, you are awake already" I asked " yes I just woke up" she added, I look up and see the kaftan guy heading towards the counter "alright, Asiya I must go take care " I said before hanging off, I look up to the guy smiling in front of me "strange is he always smiling?", I asked myself "how may I help you sir" I said faking a smile "nothing I saw what happen between you and my friend so I thought it will be nice to apologize on his behalf" he said scratching the back of his head, that so sweet of him I thought "No you don't have to sir it's nothing" I said so he can just leave "ohh thank you then, I'm Imran by the way and you are?" He said I mentally face palmed myself "I'm anal," I said already getting pissed off "ohh what a nice name, is nice meeting you anal," he said with a smile "bye," he said waving and start walking "bye," I said sighing.

Hey guys this is my first book on Wattpad so I need ur support u have to bear with me there may be typing and grammatical errors thank you for giving my book a chance I promise I won't disappoint you💕💖💕

#comment
#vote
#share