Chapter 22: Employment Of Shao Xue

Xue Tao does not really show a happy appearance even at the day he marries Song Yunying.

On the contrary, Song Yunxuan looks at them with a smile as an audience, with a devout expression of blessing on her face.

For many years in business, it seems that every expression of hers has become a mask.

The most commonly used mask is the smile on the face.

As the saying goes, no one will hit a smiling face.

Many people are set up by the smiling faces.

At the end of the wedding, Chu Mochen wants to send her home. She refuses firmly: "Mr. Chu, I don't want to see you again."

"Then I will visit Song Yan personally and asks him to marry me his little daughter."

After that, before Song Yunxuan refuses, he decides to drive away.

The stylish Porsche sports car is gone.

She is left angry by the roadside.

The man seems to like to mess up her business, Song Yunxuan thinks.

She had no time to think about what he wants to do. On the second day of Song Yunying's wedding, she plans to ask for the money.

Unexpectedly, 80 million CNY is transferred into her account in such a fast speed that she feels ridiculous about it.

From this, we can see that the child Song Yunying is pregnant with is indeed not Xue Tao's.

Otherwise, she won't hand out that money so quick.

She has long been interested in a magazine office which is about to collapse. The magazine is called Zhao's magazine. Their main magazines are all full of gossip information in the entertainment circle.

But apparently, Yuncheng has countless magazine companies that are experts in collecting information about the entertainment circle.

As a result, Zhao's magazine enters a state of insufficient income.

She goes to the editorial office on the weekend, finding that its staffs are waiting for the company to go bankrupt.

Therefore, when she enters the magazine office as a young lady of Song Group, the president bows down to welcome her first.

When she is led into the magazine president's office, without even drinking the coffee she was offered in front of her, she directly came to the point, "I'm going to buy your magazine business this time."

The president has been longing to throw out this unprofitable business for a long time, so he smiles happily: "Will Miss Song buy it in the name of Song's company?"

Her lips are pouting and her eyes flashing with maturity and indifference that does not meet her age: "The president should know that if I met you in the name of Song Group, it would not be called acquisition, but merger."

The president has never thought that an 18-year-old young girl will explain the meaning of each word for him, so he is embarra.s.sed.

"What does Miss Song mean?"

"I'm buying your magazine in my own name. You tell me the price directly."

The president is absorbed in thought.

If the magazine is purchased in the name of Song's company, Song's company would not care whether the price is higher or not.

If the young lady purchases the magazine in her own name, it will be impossible to raise the price too much.