86-96

Chapter 86 A Photo

"Ha."

For a long time, Song Yunxuan says just one word.

Shao Xue still worries about her: "Yunxuan, what's wrong about the swimming pool?"

"Nothing..." She lowers her head and throws the broken pencil into the trash bin.

Finishing that, she gets up: "The ashes of Gu Changge were sprinkled in the high seas, but there should be a memorial tablet for children to commemorate her, right?"

Shao Xue now recollects what Shao Tianze and Gu Changle once said: "Shao Tianze and GuChangle said that Gu Changge's memorial tablet is in Tianxiang Temple."

Song Yunxuan nods: "I see."

Shao Xue feels that Song Yunxuan is a bit strange today, but Shao Xue can't figure out what makes her strange.

Song Yunxuan let Shao Xue get off work earlier in the afternoon to meet Gu Changle in the hospital with Shao Tianze.

After Shao Xue leaves, she takes an umbrella and set off to Tianxiang Temple in Xiangshan Mountain in the outer suburbs by taxi.

Tianxiang Temple is located at the Xiangshan Mountain. When autumn comes, there are many red leaves flowing in the sky. The scenery is so beautiful that many people go sightseeing there.

In fact, most people don't know that there had been many cemeteries all over the mountain. Later, the one has been a.s.signed to manage those cemeteries planted many maples and made Xiangshan Mountain what it is today.

Because it is late winter, it often snows.There are traces of snow melting on the road, and it is wet everywhere.

Holding a purple umbrella, Song Yunxuan walks on the stone steps towards Tianxiang Temple in a big red cashmere coat.

A drop of snow water falls on her umbrella.

Song Yunxuan raises her head, sees the Tianxiang Temple built on the mountainside and walks faster.

When she Gu Changge was alive, she had already selected her own cemetery near her father's and mother's. She had never thought that she would not been buried in any cemetery since Shao Tianze threw her ashes in the broad high seas.

However, Shao Tianze will never expect that even if her ashes were thrown in the high seas by him, her soul is still at Yuncheng.

Moreover, she will reveal the truth that Shao Tianze killed his wife step by step.

Let him lose his standing and reputation.

She enters the Tianxiang Temple. The master of Tianxiang Temple comes over to ask her what she comes for.

She just smiles slightly: "I'm here to pay tribute to Gu Changge."

Gu Changge also came to the temple when she was alive and donated some money to it.

Of course, the money she donated to Buddha was only a small fraction of the money she spent on charity every year.

She believed in Buddhism, but she did not believe in it blindly.

She preferred to donate the money to students and schools than to Buddha.

Hearing the name of Gu Changge, the master in the temple bows to her and shows her way: "Miss Gu's memorial tablet is in this way, please come with me."

Song Yunxuan follows him.

Then she sees a row of stone cabinets like bookshelves in the temple.