Chapter 23: Invite A Wolf Into The House

Song Yunxuan does not know why her father and brother ask her go home in such a hurry.

On the way back, she can't help looking at the street view outside the car and asking the driver in front of her, "Uncle Zhang, do you know why my father and elder brother let me go back home earlier?"

Lao Zhang, a driver in the Song family, has been a driver for more than ten years. Gu Changge has seen him before. However, such a person has no interest relationship with her. So, she did not take him seriously in the past.

Now, she is reborn as Song Yunxuan, hiring this middle-aged man who looks straightforward and honest to be her own driver, which reminds her of her previous impression of him.

Lao Zhang is called Uncle Zhang by Song Yunxuan, which makes him feel flattered.

"Miss, I wish you would call me Lao Zhang." When the driver finishes, he sees Song Yunxuan laughing at him and says, "I don't know very well about Mr. Song and his son, but this morning Mr. Song said that there are guests coming, so you should go back earlier."

Song Yunxuan nods quietly and looks out the window at the street scenery which is moving fast backward.

But most of the guests invited by Song Yunqiang are wolves.

Whoever it will be, she has to brace herself up to deal with him or her, so that she would not be slackened and sold by her eldest brother.

In such an upper-cla.s.s family, if you do not defend yourself step by step, you can only become the fish to be cooked on the board.

As Gu Changge, she has been cooking other fishes for so many years. And she will never let others have the chance to cook her.

When she thinks about it, she half lowers her eyes and hides the cold light deep in her eyes.

When Song Yunxuan arrives home, the driver gets out of the car first to open the door for her.

Song Yunxuan disembarks with her bag and tells the driver, "Uncle Zhang, if my eldest brother asks, you just say that I went to Zhao's to meet my cla.s.smates. Do you understand?"

Lao Zhang nods. "Miss, no worry, I'll do as you say."

Song Yunxuan sweetly smiles and nods, like a high school girl returning home from school, gently walking to the Song family's big house.

When the driver sees her go far, he closes the door and gets on to drive away.

But before he moved, he saw a man in the rearview mirror not far behind his car, standing tall, with his fingers in his trousers pocket, looking at this side with a smile.

"Is this... Childe Chu?"

The driver is shocked. What's more frightening is that the eldest son of the Chu family seems to have been standing there for a long time.

And standing there, you see... It was Song Yunxuan who got off the train just now.

The driver is startled --- the eldest son of the Chu family was looking at Miss Yunxuan of his family.

With this idea, the driver dares not to go on thinking.

He is probably surprised to understand the purpose of young master Yunqiang's early return of Miss Yunxuan.

Probably,they want to regard Miss Yunxuan as a marriage tool to a.s.sociate other powerful family.

"Well, Miss Song, it's a pity."

Song Yunxuan enters the door and finds Song Yunqiang walking back and forth in the living room at a glance.

Seeing Song Yunxuan, he quickly asks the domestic servants to carry her bag.