46-52

--------------46---------------

The receptionist has her heart in her mouth, and hurries to ask Du Bai and her colleagues to shut up.

But she has never antic.i.p.ated that before she speaks, Song Yunxuan says softly, "Mr. Du."

Her voice is cold, and the words "Mr. Du" makes Du Bai stunned for a moment.

After that, a few people around Du Bai become curious to see what is going to happen.

But as soon as they see Song Yunxuan, they can't help changing their att.i.tude. No one would have thought that the one they're gossiping about would suddenly appear.

Du Bai's fingers become stiff. He glances at Song Yunxuan dully and suddenly hides his camera behind him.

In Du Bai's opinion, Song Yunxuan would never appear at this time and at the place where he works.

However, the girl seems to descend from the sky and catch him by surprise.

Everyone on spot gasps at the sight of Song Yunxuan. The silence chills the atmosphere.

A smile is still hung on Song Yunxuan's lips. But when the receptionist wants to stop her, she pushes away the receptionist indifferently and walks forward coldly.

Du Bai wants to retreat, but feels that it is too disgraceful for a big man to back off in front of an eighteen-nine-year-old girl. He keeps still.

With a smile, Song Yunxuan comes to him. "Mr. Du, although this is my first time to meet you, you must have seen me more than once, right?"

Du Bai frowns: "Young lady, I don't know you."

When Song Yunxuan hears him say this, she knows that he is unwilling to give her the camera.

She is in no hurry, looking at him with her clean and bright eyes which are like dew in the morning. "Then you must know that I am Miss Song's sister, right?"

Du Bai nods hesitantly.

Song Yunxuan looks down from his face and finds his hands behind his back. Her voice is cold. "Did my sister ask you to focus on me?"

"Miss Song, I don't understand what you're talking about."

Song Yunxuan can't help laughing. People in Song Yunying's company are quite good at dealing with unexpected accidents. It's a good time to pretend to be innocent.

At the sight of that Song Yunxuan is unwilling to leave easily and catching Du Bai on the spot, the receptionist nearby feels that the thing is very difficult to handle.

When Du Bai confronts Song Yunxuan, the receptionist who is standing within his sight winks him desperately to let him keep the camera in his hands.

After Du Bai is aware of her intention, she quickly turns around and makes a phone call to Song Yunying.

Song Yunying puts on a happy face at the moment when she knows that Du Bai had taken a photo of Song Yunxuan's scandal. But when her employee tells her that Song Yunxuan has come to the company in person, she immediately says, "Hold her, don't let Du Bai give her the memory card, I'll be there soon."

After the phone call, the receptionist hands a cup of hot coffee to Song Yunxuan.

At the same time, she also advises: "Miss Song, this must be a misunderstanding. Have a cup of coffee to calm down, please. Miss Song is on her way here."

Song Yunxuan listens to the words of the receptionist. She calmly retrieves her sight from Du Bai. As if she has calmed down, she turns around to pick up the coffee cup in the receptionist's hand.