.:001:.

I woke up dreading the events that were bound to occur today. South Side High students are being transferred to other schools for "health reasons". It's actually all the drugs the serpents sell. I pull on a faux leather skirt, a white crop top and a leather jacket. I slip on some black heels before walking out of the house.

I caught up with Betty and Archie, they slowed down and Betty seemed happier than usual.

"What's up with you?" I asked grinning.

"Juggy is coming back" She was clearly excited. I on the other hand not so much.

"You like Jug Y/n, what's the problem?" Archie asked.

"I like Jug, he wasn't always a serpent. You guys know what my dad and his two-faced serpents did to me and my mum." I sighed remembering the traumatic thought. They both fell silent until one of them could bring up another random topic to lighten the mood.

Once we got to the school Veronica latched onto Archie and pulled him into a vacant classroom. Soon after Betty ran off to the blue and gold writer room to meet with Jughead. I tried to get to my locker but there was a big crowd in the middle of the hall. I push my way to the front to see Reggie and a serpent boy. He had dark tossled hair and was at least 6ft maybe 6ft 2.

They were shouting when suddenly Reggie pushes the serpent and the serpent pushes back. I push myself between them.

"This isn't your territory asshole, watch out who you pick fights with" I growled. His eyes flicked down to me. He parted his lips as if to say something but closed them again. He simply grunted and walked away with two other serpents behind him.

"Thanks, Y/n." Reggie smiled.

"Shut it Reggie, he could slit your throat if he wanted to. They are serpents! You think they don't carry weapons. Watch your back." I sigh walking past him.

"Break it up guys, shows over." I grunted pushing past the crowd. I was known as quite a tough girl in school, I wasn't mean but I had walls, like most, but my walls were harder to push down. I had a reputation and I didn't mind. No one messed with me, but now the serpents are here I'm not sure how well my reputation is going to hold.