.:012:.

"Got a problem, Red?" Sweets said through gritted teeth, puffing his chest slightly.

"Nope." he rolled his eyes once Ronnie put her hand on his arm. I tugged Pea's shirt slightly, he stood down and sat on the couch, his arm around my shoulder. I leant into him slightly.

"I seriously ship you guys!" Ronnie grinned.

"I think you're cute together." Betty agreed.

"I'm worried because Bughead is still taboo at this point and Jug was at Riverdale before." I explained. Sweet Pea looked at me strangely before giving me a small smile and kissing the top of my head. 

"I wouldn't worry about it." Betty smiled..

"It's nice to see you have a soft side, Sweet Pea" Jug teased. Pea scoffed.

"I could still kick your ass." He smirked. The bell rang and I quickly got off of the couch and gave Pea his jacket back.

"I have to go." I smiled, I quickly kissed him before leaving.

I sat down in a chair at the back and Archie sat on the desk next to me. 

"Sweet Pea, seriously?" He asked. I nodded not looking at him but keeping my eyes on my textbook.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because, Archie. I like him. I really like him."

"But he's a serpent." 

"At least I don't change my mind every five minutes, you can't 'fall in love' with everyone Archie." I hissed at him. He was taken aback for a second. His lips parted but closed again.

"I can't do this." I mumbled, getting up and going to the office. I explained I didn't feel very well and they let me go home. I walked home since Sweets gave me a ride this morning. I went straight upstairs and collapsed on my bed. I didn't want to care about other people's opinions but Archie is one of my best friends. I couldn't just ignore him. I threw my shoes and my fishnets on the floor and put my h/l, h/c into a bun.

Sweets: Hey, where'd you go?

I wasn't feeling well :Y/n

Sweets: You should have messaged.

Sweets: I would have skipped to give you a lift.

I'm sorry :Y/n

Sweets: As long as you're okay, I'm happy.

Sweets: I'll skip the rest of the day to look after you if you want?

It's okay, Pea :Y/n

I'll be fine, I just need some rest. :Y/n

I turned my phone off and stared up to the ceiling. What if Archie makes me choose? What if he wants to stop talking to me because of this? What if I choose Sweet Pea over Archie? I sighed as my thoughts were interrupted by knocks. I went downstairs. Without even checking who it was I opened the door. Sweet Pea.

"Hey, Princess." He gave me a sad smile.

"I sort of left as soon as you said you were ill." He pulled me into a hug.

"It's not that I'm ill as such, I wasn't feeling well, mentally, emotionally." I explained hugging him back. He pulled away looking more concerned than before. He closed the door and lead me to the kitchen. He picked me up and put me on the side and boiled the kettle.

"What happened?" He asked once he made us both a drink, me, tea and him, coffee.

"Archie doesn't approve." I mumble.

"And? Why does Red matter so much" He hissed, not towards me but the simple idea of Archie. I let out a sigh.

"Well, 'Red' is one of my best friends. His opinion matters to me." I explain, he nodded understandingly but still not pleased.

"If he gets between us, Y/n, I will go through him."