.:013:.

"If he gets between us, Y/n. I'll go through him." He hissed. I sighed to myself lightly. 

"What if this doesn't work out Sweet Pea? What if this ends badly? What if-" 

"What if we die tomorrow? What if we get into tons of fights? What if's mean nothing because there are so many and all of them have different outcomes, stop torturing yourself with 'what if's and just live." Sweet Pea pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him tighter. He was right.

"I have to go but just call me later, okay?" He smiled kissing the top of my head, quickly turning and walking down the path back to his bike. I smiled slightly. I sat down watching a movie when my mum came home early.

"Honey, are you okay? I got a call saying you went home sick today." My mum panicked, I never get sick but when I do it's bad. Last time it was because of food poisoning.

"I'm fine mum, I just don't feel great, you wouldn't understand." I mumble.

"Y/n, mental health is important too, of course I'll understand do you want to talk about it? We have ice cream?" She suggested. I assumed she knew it was emotional and mental rather than physical because I physically look alright.

"It's Archie." I grumbled.

"He's a red head, what do you expect?" She joked, trying to lighten the mood but I just gave her a light glare.

"Okay, I'm sorry." She said.

"He doesn't approve of mine and Sweet Pea's relationship." I say bluntly because I knew she didn't either.

"No one can stop you from loving someone, Y/n. No one's opinion matters but yours and Sweet Pea's." She said pulling me in for a side hug after she sat down next to me.

"Why the sudden attitude change?" I asked.

"I loved a seprent too, Y/n. I see the appeal. The three serpent that came here that night. They were exiled. Serpents have laws but I was apart of their family and what your dad did was wrong and they stuck up for me. They stuck up for us. I owe it to them to stop having negative feelings towards them." She explained. Why hadn't I heard of this before. 

"Actully, why don't you invite Sweet Pea over for breakfast? I have the next couple days off, Greendale can deal without me for a few days." She smileed lightly. I smiled and hugged her tightly. I missed this. After she got a job in Greendale she was so distant, I know we need the money but I just don't want to lose my relationship with her.

"That sounds great." I mumble, quickly texting Pea about the newly arranged plans.