.:006:.

"Oh no Juggie. We left you oven on." Betty aid, she was so transparent.

"Oh no." Jug played along. Betty winked at me and Jug raised his eyebrows at Pea. They quickly got up, leaving me and Pea by ourselves. He got up and sat in front of me.

"Hey." He cleared his throat. I smiled slightly. He picked up my drink and took a sip placing it back in front of me.

"So." I said, taking a sip of my drink, him watching me like a hawk making me smile.

"What?" I asked, he shook his head, his lips wearing a smile.

"What happened to your eye." I questioned. He shifted in his seat.

"I got into a fight." He mumbled.

"With"

"Reggie Mantle."

"What did he do?"

"Bold of you to assume I didn't start it." He smirked, cocked an eyebrow making him chuckle.

"He said he saw you get on my motorcycle. He called you a slut and said he's fucked you enough to know." He mumbled looking down at his hands. I snorted after breaking into laughter. He looked at me questioningly.

"Reggie is an idiot." I smiled.

"Pea, I'm a virgin" I said touching his hand.

"Wait really?" Pea asked, he seemed shocked making me laugh.

"Reggie calls everyone names." I awnsered, pulling my hand back. He made a small 'o' with his lips making me smile.

"So, if you want to get to know me we better start asking questions." He smiled. I nodded. We both talked for hours, talking about our lives how we were raised, what it was like on either side of the tracks.

I looked at my phone realising we had been here for a while.

"Sweets it's like 3 am." I mumbled.

"Oh, I must have lost track of it, c'mon I'll give you a lift." He said, grabbing my hand. It didn't seem like much to him but it sent chills up my arms making me shivered. We stopped infront of his bike. He realised the goosebumps he gave me.

"You must be freezing." He mumbled. He pulled off his serpent jacket and helped me put it back on, it was too big and very heavy on my slim shoulders. He then pulled the helmet over my h/c hair. He smiled. He hopped onto his bike, holding it in place with his feet whilst I got on after him. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he revved his engine. He zoomed down the streets. He slowed down and stopped in front of my house. I jumped off the bike taking off his helmet and handing it to him.

"You look hot in my jacket, you should wear it more often." He smirked.

"I think people would get the wrong idea, Pea" I chuckled.

"Does that matter?" He mumbled. I sighed, I liked him but what would others do. Bughead's relationship was taboo and he used to go to Riverdale. Sweet Pea is a fully fleged serpent. Before I could even think about giving his jacket back he put helmet on and rode off into the darkness. How am I gonna explain to people why I have it tomorrow. 'oh, yeah I just found it on the streets.' Prepare for the rumours.