.:007:.

I wondered into school. I decided to own the fact Pea gave me a jacket, I like him, I mean I wouldn't admit it to anyone but f people wanted to spread rumours so be it. I had it over my slim body, I came in a little later today so the halls were full, they all stayed by their lockers eyeing my up and down. I saw Pea and Fogarty. Fangs tapped Pea on the shoulder and Pea soon turned around. He looked me up and down with a smirk.

"You left this." I smile taking it off and giving it back to him. 

"You make it sound like we-" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Let people think whatever. If something is gonna happen between us, I don't want to listen to anyone elses opinions." I cut him off with a small smile. I go on my tip toes but I'm still not tall enough so I pull him down gently by his leather jacket, gently kissing his cheek. I smiled and walked away with a grin.

At break I was sat in the lounge are next to Archie, bughead oppoite us.

"Oh my gosh! Y/n!" Ronnie squealed, making me laugh.

"What?" I asked.

"You and a serpent!" She whispered loudly.

"What?" Archi asked.

"So it worked!" Betty smiled, Jughead wore a grin and gave Betty a high five.

"You guys knew?" Ronnie asked.

"We aren't a thing, guys." I admitted. Ronnie raised her eyebrows.

"Yet." Bughead smile in unison making me chuckle. Ronnie and Archie wonder off some place so it was just me and Bughead until Toni hopped onto the couch next to me.

"Hey Y/n, Sweet Pea told me to invite you to the Whyte Wyrm tonight, but not to tell you he asked." She grinned making me laugh.

"Thanks, Toni, but I don't think so, I don't drink." I smile.

"Come on! Y/n, you don't have to drink" She smiled. I sighed in defeat. 

"Fine" I gave up. She grinned.

"Great, see you there Jug, Betty." She smiled wondering back out of the lounge.

"I guess we'll see you there" Jug smiled.

I got out of my car, and walked up to the enterance of the Whyte Wyrm befor being stopped by two men who towered over me.

"Hey beautiful." One smirked.

"Wanna come home with me." The other laughed.

"Leave me alone." I growled.

"I like feisty girls." One grinned grabbing my arms.

"She's with me, ass hole." A deep voice barked, a heavy arm draped over my shoulders.

"A-ah. Sorry Sweet Pea." They apolagised and wondered off.

"Thanks." I smiled at him, he smiled at me, his hand dropping from my shoulder's and onto me waist.

"Stay close." He said pulling me flush against his side, making my cheeks go red, the heat from his body instantly transferring to mine. He guides me through the doors and through the large crowds of people in serpent jackets. He let go once we got to the bar and we each took a stool. Toni was serving drinks.

"What do you want?" Pea asked looking at the drinks behind Toni. I looked at him hesitantly.

"I- I don't drink." I mumble.

"C'mon." 

"No, Pea."

"Just one drink, nothing strong, please for me. You're gonna stick out like a sore thumb otherwise." He raised his eyebrows. I let out a deep breath in defeat. This isn't going to go well.