.:002:.

"Break it up lovebirds." I sigh as I walk into the room where Betty and Jughead was. They both looked at me confused. I explained how Reggie and this serpent were fighting.

"Listen, Jug, I'm happy you're back but you have to control your gang." I explained to him. He simply nodded. The bell rang and I rushed off to class. I sat in my usual seat and the serpent who got into a fight earlier sat next to me.

"I'm Sweet Pea." He said not looking away from the board.

"I don't care."

"Why did you intervene earlier? What if I had thrown a punch at you?"

"Because although you're a low life serpent I thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you wouldn't hit an innocent girl. Also if you had thrown a punch I would have upper cut you and you'd be on the floor. You'd look like a fool." I growl.

He chuckled at me, I looked at him with a hard glare.

"Bold of you to assume your short ass could reach me." He snarls, a hint of playfulness in his voice but I shut him down.

"I'm not too short to kick you where it hurts." I spat back. He sighed, continuing with the lesson, we both ignored each other. Once class was over I walked to the newspaper room. I was alone writing until three guys barge in, one being Sweet Pea.

"Ah, sorry we were looking for Jughead." Sweet Pea says confidently. I roll my eyes.

"He's probably in an empty room making out with Betty." I sigh. I didn't have anything against them nor did I have anything against V and Archie, I guess I just feel like a fifth wheel at this point.

"Could you help us?" One of the guys ask. "I'm Fangs, by the way." He smiles walking up to me holding out his hand. I stand up from my seat. I lean my hands on the desk and lean closer to Fangs making him smirk.

"Why would I help south side low lifes like you?" I snarl quietly. With that his smirk dropped. I saw Sweet Pea crossed his arms as I got closer to Fangs. This could be fun, if I find a weakness, they'll be at my feet. I sit on the desk and swivel around so I'm now in front of Fangs making him take a step back.

"Just to amuse you, what's your problem?" I say not breaking eye contact with Fangs until I slowly looked him up and down.

"Forget it." Sweet Pea growled. Is he gay? I gasped out loud and had a smile on my lips.

"What?" Fangs asked. I shook my head. I giggled to myself quietly, I found his weakness. Time to use it against him.