6:

At this moment I am not working on stage but behind the bar. I've been getting a lot of cat calls and whistles though, a lot of customers know me. I was cleaning a glass, while moving my hips to the beat when I heard someone clearing their throat.

I looked up eyes widening in shock when I saw who was standing in front of me.

S.Coups from Seventeen.

Their leader.
Oh damn I am in so much trouble, I forced a smile -though I was panicking on the inside- and asked, "what drink would you like sir?" He sat down across from me, expression blank and said, "whiskey on the rocks," I nodded and got his drink ready.

I placed his drink in front of him and served other customers. I headed back to him after a few minutes seeing him talk to an Ateez member, Jongho.

Oh this is not my day.

Can the earth suck me in before he sees me?

I looked around for an escape but saw none, oh this is really not my day? Anything else you want to throw at me earth?

Just as I thought that Stray Kids walked in.

Oh for the love of Pete! Why me?

I immediately rushed past them backstage where only dancers and the manger was allowed, peeking out now and then to see the situation.

Taeyong was facing S.Coups while some of his members  were behind him, glaring at Jongho and Yeosang. When did he come?

Not important right now, what is important that no one gets hurts, they leave and my identity doesn't get revealed.

Though someone did see me so what is the point?

I shook my head and stepped back into the lounge area looking for anything that might help. My gaze zeroed in on a brown wig, which made me grin.

I picked it up and placed it on my head, adjusting it where needed and walked toward them. "Excuse me, what ever matter you have please take it outside. You are upsetting customers," I said  stopping a few feet from them.

I drew their attention and immediately they tensed -except NCT members- and looked toward me.

"Who are you?"

"Leave," I responded making him take a step in my direction, when he saw I was not backing down he smirked and placed his fingers by my jaw.

In response he was shoved back and Yeosang moved in front of me. "She asked you to leave Taeyong," growled Jongho which made Taeyong chuckle.

And not in a nice way.

"Suit yourself Jongho, remember GOT7 will tear any place apart to find the girl. I just came to warn you," he said and began walking to the exit.

"Get ready for war."

----

Heya everyone!
What do you think will happen next??
Will Bangtan return to protect her??
Find out her secret??
Or will she be on her own??

Find out in next chapter!

Love

<3

Elle