seven - help

"I need it, Frank," Gerard groaned, hiding his face in my chest.

"I know, darling, that's normal. It's going to be okay... Only a few more days and this will all be okay," I purred, stroking Gerard's hair. It was three AM and he said he'd been awake for hours. I didn't think he ever fell asleep in the first place.

"And-and-and I can't sleep, and my hands are shaking, and I feel sick, and I just... I feel so pissed off like all the time!" he moaned, and I continued running my fingers through his hair.

"Can I help, baby?" I asked softly, hoping my calmness would transfer to him.

"NO! You can't fucking help! I'm a mess, god!" he said, raising his voice. I knew he didn't mean it and it was only a part of the symptoms, but it still stung.

"I was just asking, Gee," I murmured regretfully.

"I know," he sobbed, his arms wrapping themselves around my neck. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you, I'm such an arse."

"It's not you, babe, I know it isn't, just calm down, alright? Do you want to get some water?"

He nodded, and I got out of bed, taking his hand and leading him down the stairs of his house.

"Get on the counter, darling," I said, pulling out some Advil and handing him a pill.

I filled up a glass of water and he took it gratefully, threading his fingers through mine as he drank the water and swallowed the pill, draining the glass.

"Want some more water?"

He nodded. After two glasses of water were gone, I stood between his legs and held his hips gently, my thumbs drawing circles in his skin.

"F-Frankie, don't do that," he said, and I looked up at him. His pupils were dilated and his eyes were lustful, to say the least.

"Why?" I asked, stopping my motions and just letting my hands sit on his hips.

"Because it feels good, babe," he muttered, ducking his head down in an attempt to hide his red cheeks.

"O-oh," I bit my lip. "I'm sorry."

He shook his head. "Don't be."

I hesitated. "Do you... do you want me to make you feel good, Gee? Would it help with things?"

I felt his legs tighten around my waist as he considered it. "Would you? I mean, it's very early in the morning, and you're probably tired, and, it's like... too much to ask, isn't it?"

"I'm the one asking you, baby. It's been a week since we did anything," I whispered, leaning closer. His arms wrapped around my neck.

"Yeah, that's true, but only if you're up for it," he said, sighing as I continued to make small circles in his hips with my thumbs.

It'd been around three months since I'd started being myself again and saw right through Alex's bullshit and since then, Gerard and I've been inseparable. It works out since Lindsey and Jamia are constantly sleeping in different houses too. We finally got a plan worked out where we'd stay at our partner's house for a week, and then go back to normal for a week, and the cycle would just continue.

It was perfect. The first few weeks this had happened, Gerard and I had sex almost every day, but after we learned how to control ourselves, it happened at least three or four times a week. Then, Gerard had relapsed around a week ago for every night I wasn't with him, and I'd been staying at his since. He'd been clean for three days now, and the symptoms seemed to be dying down.

"Totally up for it," I murmured and attached my lips to his neck, sucking and biting on his soft spot, and he whined as that was combined with the pressure on his hips. I let my hands trail up his shirt and remove it for him. As soon as it was off, he pressed our lips together and drew me in closer. Our tongues danced together for a while until I noticed his hands were playing with my shirt. I pulled it off for him, and then pulled him off the counter too.