twelve - just like him

"Fuck!" I moaned as I struggled against Gerard's hands. They were holding my wrists down above my head as he pounded relentlessly into me. 

"You close already, slut? Couldn't make it last?" he growled into my ear, but even though the words stung, they just made me even more desperate. I nodded, a low moan escaping my lips as he slammed hard into my prostate. 

"C-can I come? Please?" I asked quietly, moaning as Gerard's dick abused my prostate.

"Come for me, since you're begging so nicely," he whispered, sucking on one of the many hickeys that lined my neck. "Come on, princess, don't keep me waiting."

I couldn't help it when he called me that, the word sounding so dirty on his tongue as he uttered it into my ear, and I was coming untouched all over the two of us soon enough. He came right after me, biting down into my shoulder as he did. He rode us through our orgasms and then pulled out, collapsing beside me on his bed. 

After a few minutes of catching my breath, I slowly lifted myself onto my elbows, looking at the man I loved beside me. "Can we shower, Gee?"

He nodded. "You can go first, just don't use all the hot water."

"No, like... together."

His eyes sparkled, and even though his lips didn't turn up in a smile, he did nod. I hadn't agreed to showering together in the two weeks that we'd been doing this, but right now, I needed some emotional support. And I could tell Gerard did too.

He helped me limp into the bathroom then into the shower when the water was warm, and then he held me against his chest while we lazed around, enjoying being around each other without our dicks being hard for once. 

And then when he kissed me, it just felt right. It felt amazing to be in his arms again, kissing in the shower again and just being around each other again. But of course, the water decided that it was a great time to get cold just then. 

We got out and dried off and Gerard leant me some clothes. He walked me to the door too. He always did. By the third time we'd fucked, he'd stopped asking me to stay over. I leant against the door and looked at him. He looked like he'd just been fucked. 

He had been, to be fair. 

I pulled him in for a kiss. Just one. But it was a nice kiss. And then I was gone. 

This time, I didn't step out into brisk fall air of the nighttime, I stepped out into the sunny fall air of midday. I had to meet Jamia for coffee. 

She was fiddling with her ring and smiling slightly when I walked in. Christa smiled at me and made my drink and we exchanged a few words. She and Ray were going strong, apparently, and it was actually really good to hear. I was glad that something good was going on in his life. It made me feel less pathetic. 

"Hey," I smiled at Jamia as I sat down across from her, and her eyes widened. She even stopped playing with her ring. 

"Oh my god, you look like you got mauled by a bear," she gasped, reaching over the table and pulling my shirt down a little bit to inspect more of the damage. 

"I--" I started, my cheeks burning. 

"Do you guys secretly hate each other or some shit?"

I closed my mouth and bit my lip. "No, I love him."

"Then why does it look like he attacked you?"

"I gave consent. It's not all his fault."

"Babes, this... this--"