[17] Kidnapped

SUPERNATURAL ONESHOT

Chelsea sighed, looking over the windows discreetly, looking bored. She was currently transported to a place where her mission was from The Elder. Her vehicle was an old fashioned royal carriage, white and gold streaks as she belonged to the Light council. Without questioning her existence, she always wondered. Why is there a council for the light. . . and dark.

You know, it's kinda funny. When all forces were bound to clash one another and our friends are forced to fight. I am afraid that will happen, especially when they come. Chelsea shivered from that thought, rubbing her arms together in fright. They are really really scary. . . Chelsea thought. Her thoughts were snapped out when the carriage stumbled, her struggles inside as her body rammed on the walls. The vehicle falling on the floor.

The spirit horses ran off away from the carriage as they were released. The door harshly opened as it was ripped off by humongous strength. The last Chelsea saw was a black scarf.

-

"Uggh. . ." She groaned, her head ached like hell. Oh, that was a pun, sorry Yuki. She blinked many times as her eyes adjusted from the blurry view.

She comes face to face with Aina. What's more shocking is that she was tied down on the wall, hands strapped on with metal, aluminum metal. Aina was looking at Chelsea with a poker face.

"What?" Aina asked her.

Chelsea gulped and grabbed the metal bars that barricaded the two. "Wh-what are you doing here?"

She snorted. "Isn't it obvious? They kidnapped me because I'm dangerous as fuck. High ranking councilor and death herself. They tied me up so I can't fight back."

"Who's they?"

Aina clenched her fists with a glare on her face. "The rebellion. The Oxorn League, they caught us."

"But why me!?"

"Well, listen here bitch, quit your yapping because I hadn't got a single coffee today! I am very cranky when I don't get my coffee!"

"O-okay. . ." Chelsea muttered, scared of Aina. Aina sighed and rolled her eyes.

"You're The Elder's special someone duh. . . They're gonna use you to distract the council because you hold a special role." She gritted her teeth in annoyance. "They're gonna rampage soon enough when they found out your carriage had tumbled."

"H-how do you k-know that?"

"Some bunch of idiot guards were talkin' about how succesful they were of napping the High Light Councilor." Aina glanced at Chelsea's face, her swan mask removed. "You need to bring a lot of guards with you next time."

Chelsea nodded slowly and rested on the wall behind her. "How did you get caught?"

She sneered. "They put drugs in my food. Nobody dares to threaten my food. . ." She whispered low.

Chelsea started to get teary eyed. "Y-you. . . Can't do anything right?" She asked hopelessly.

Aina sighed, her head hung low. "Man, I just woke up 2 minutes ago." She shook her head. "No."

Chelsea choked back a sob, trying to stay strong. Her eyes went straight to the door when it suddenly opened. A guard came in with food on the trey, his leathered jacket had the League's patch on it's back. He unlocked Aina's cage door and went in, placing the food carefully in front.

That's when Death used all her strength to break off the metal, removing her glove in the process, grabbing the guard's neck. Absorbing his life force or soul, Aina never felt more refreshed. She stepped out of the cage and the alarm soon rung. She looked around panicly and ran to the door.