[14] Maria

SUPERNATURAL ONESHOT continuation. . .

"So, how did it go?" Paul asked to his twin younger sister.

"Horrible!" Chelsea whined. "They made me wash Cerberus and clean up the Dawn of Dead Hall! Do you even know how big that hall is!?" She scoffed. "Unbelievable."

"Yeah, yeah I get it." Paul waved her off. "But next time, don't be late."

She glared at him cutely. "I was 0.003 seconds late! The council is getting too strict with their rules."

Paul looked at her blankly. "Yeah, so?"

"Yuki and Aina were 2 hours, 36 minutes, and 5 seconds late! They weren't punished!"

"Well yeah, because a certain someone had delayed their arrival." He grumbled.

Chelsea sighed. "Maybe I should just quit. . ." She muttered lowly.

Paul froze. "What?"

"Nothing."

Before he can open his mouth, a messenger pigeon flew in. It fluttered it's wings one more time before gracefully landing on his shoulder. It pecked it's feet and twitched, blinking repeatedly. Paul groaned and removed the paper strung of the bird's leg.

Council Room. Now.

Paul crumpled the paper and it burned inside his gloved hand. He opened it as ashes fell delicately. Chelsea looked at him questioningly and then opened her mouth.

"What did it say?"

"Just usual business, it's more tiring to become the Elder's lapdog." He grumbled.

Chelsea sighed. "Oh well, I'll just wallow my own self in pity."

Paul went outside the shack, the green hills were too bright for him. The sun glistened it's rays as it softly landed on the grass. He sighed, rubbing his nape and shoulder. It was too boring for him actually, some find it peaceful and filled with serenity, but it was just plain. He doesn't know why Chelsea liked it. Guess it involves with Light council something. Well, Shii hates it, even if she's a member of the Light, she hated it. Weird. And confusing.

Paul used his powers, a red and black thunder hit his ground, releasing a loud rumble of it's lightning. As he was struck, he disappeared into nothing but a thick black smoke. He appeared into the lounge room again. Paul opened the double doors and went in.

-

"Ahh, Paul, it is good to see you again." The Elder greeted.

Paul nodded. "Soo, what am I gonna do?"

"I'm afraid this matter would involve our previous meeting with the councilors."

He raised an eyebrow. "Involves what?"

The Elder sighed. "The girl, you will be the one to eliminate her. . ." Paul rolled his eyes inside his mask but the Elder didn't see it. Of course, it always has to be me.

"Okay. When time is due?"

"None, take your time. Just eliminate her as soon as possible."

Paul nodded and went to out of the room.  He went out to see Wilford, the God of Misdirection. It is rare to meet Gods these days. Seeing they are so powerful as if they didn't exist but they do. Wilford is a Dark God, his opposite is Wilma, his sister, the Goddess of Direction, directing you to the right path while Wilford makes you crazy. The only way to meet Wilford is to go to the back alley. Smoke emits when you are capable or deserving enough to meet him. Once you get lost in it, there you meet his fading sillhoutte.