[10] Fabulous Encounter

SUPERNATURAL ONESHOT

Somewhat 2 to 3 hours ago. . . Probably 4, yeah whatever.

"Hey Lucas! I'm gonna go fetch some food!" Shii yelled out to him.

He nodded despite from the far view. "I'll keep watch to your friend."

Shii nodded in reply and walked fabulously away from the cabin. She trudged and skipped in excitement as she felt the serene fresh air of the mortal realm. Shii always hated the scented perfume of the Death Empire, Why does Aina like those stuff anyway? Shii smelled the crisp air once more, finally finding a scent of ripe berries. She snapped her head to the direction, spotting a bush of raspberries. Shii walked over to it and grabbed a handful of them, chunking them in the basket.

"Hey, didya hear that?" A guy's voice rung out in Shii's ear. Her posture became rigid and in an alarmed stance, her eyes were wide and paranoid.

We are not allowed to be spotted by humans in our original forms. . . Shii thought.

"No, what did you hear?" Another voice again, it was more huskier and gentle. Shii's posture softened for a bit.

"I dunno. . . Probably an animal or something. Let's continue."

Shii looked up from the bushes, seeing a group of humans, residing beside a large van. A few women and a lot of men. They all look the same age as Shii except for one man, a whistle slung on his neck. He blew it harshly, catching attention of all people.

"Alright students! This is the seniors camp, we are here to train not sleep our butts off!" He glared at one of the students dozing off. "Ya' hear me!?!?" His voice came out rough and loud.

"Yes Coach!" The students replied.

"Good! Now set yah camps, we will start first thing in the morning. . . BEGIN!" The coach announced. The students set off everywhere, preparing their bags. "Akihiko! C'mere!"

A white haired tall guy came to him. "Yes sir?"

"You as the president of the boxing club, keep an eye on the students. Don't make em' lost in the forest. . ." The coach grumbled, Shii can hear them far away because of her advanced hearing ears.

'Akihiko' nodded. "Yes sir." He then studied every student, making sure they weren't far enough.

He scanned his eyes over the terrain of the solid ground. And the worst thing happened, Shii and Akihiko made eye contact. His eyes widened, seeing ruby eyes staring back at him. Shii froze in shock, then finally snapped out of it when he walked near the bush. Shii abruptly stood up and ran away as fast as possible.

But before she could, Akihiko was able to grab her arm, because of her incredible inhuman strength, Akihiko collided with Shii. Sending the both of them to fall and roll down because of the deep steep hill. Their bodies clashing against the hard rocks and then they both fell to the lake beneath the hill. Akihiko was the first to raise up in the water, a deep gash was slid unto the side of his forehead.

Shii struggled to stand in the lake, seeing she was only barefoot, she kept on sliding off the rocks. Also, she couldn't swim. Akihiko grabbed her arm and dragged her to the land, Shii was breathing heavily.

"You. . ." He started, coughing after. "Who are you. . .?" His eyes widened.

Seeing a white haired girl with ruby eyes. Her ears were sharp and pointy, her clothing material is different. It is obvious she isn't human-looking. Shii coughed and spit water out, she backed away from him, feeling horrible.

A human saw me. . . A human saw me. . . A human saw me. It kept on rewinding in her mind.

"D-don't worry. . . I won't hurt you." Shii gulped, staring at his eyes. . . They were gentle. Her stance was now comfortable.