[18] Shii And The Gay Vampire

SUPERNATURAL ONESHOT

A noble vampire, Edvard Salader, aka the gay vampire. Was head over heels-totally-in-love with Shii's personal servant Lavi. He gloried his red spiky hair and cheerful green eyes. But one thing he knows for certain, Lavi loves Shii, plus his loyalty to her. And that's like a thing now. Edvard wanted to tear them apart, to be with Lavi but they are always together! So let's see how the adventure of the Gay Vampire begins.

"So I'm gonna go get my nails done in about 40 minutes, so you have to carry all my shopping bags. Would that be okay with you?" Shii asked, flipping her white hair. Red eyes stared across to green orbs.

"Yes ma'am! I mean, princess!" Lavi saluted.

Shii clicked her tongue. "Let's go. The carriage will be arriving." Shii fixed her red scarf, walking towards the huge gates.

Unknown, a vampire was hiding in the dark. Edvard stared coldly at her, gripping a bottle. He crushed it with his hand, fire in his eyes. That bitch! Ordering my precious Lavi around like that! Show some sympathy! 

"Uh sir, why were you carrying a bottle like that around?" Edi asked, his monocle twitched slightly to the side.

"For throwing it at her!" I hissed, brushing my blonde locks away from my face. "Legends say, you throw bottles at a hybrid, they feel insulted."

"No sir, those were the Crimace. The hate the shattering of glass."

"Part of her is!"

He sighed, adjusting his top hat and tightening his glove. "Sir, you cannot disrespect loyalty."

"I can! And I would, if they won't notice me!" He huffed, a hand on his hip.

"I do have a suggestion, My Lord." Edi said.

Edvard raised an eyebrow. "Do tell."

-

Shii walked around the market, uninterested on whatever they had to give her. She looked in the sky, the Sun-ish look alike planet was about to hit mid-day. She placed her lip to the side, 10 more minutes I guess. She sighed, boredom blanketing her over. Lavi noticed this and. . .

"Is there something I can do for you princess?" Lavi asked, his wolfish-ears twitching expectantly.

Shii sighed even louder, removing her bear hat. "Entertain me."

Lavi brightened up and dropped the bags to it's place. "There is something I could do for you! Wait here princess."

And Lavi left. Shii bit her lower lip and leant on the wall, her ruby eyes scanning the market town, no one seems to be here. Which is odd exactly, since this is the hottest spot in the area. Then suddenly, 4 men jumped out of nowhere, masked, and armed.

"Tch." Shii spit, ungrateful. What a bad time to be mugging----

"Gimme your money princess!" One said.

"Y-yeah!" The second one said, nervous.

"Sorry. . ." The 3rd one muttered quietly.

The fourth one facepalmed. Shii raised an eyebrow, Is this what Lavi was talking about? Entertainment? But usually he would be here. . .

They were about to strike but a voice stopped them. Shii flicked her eyes to where it came from. It was from a vampire, blonde hair, and a-somewhat-undescribable-colored eyes. Shii even had to squint and rub her eyes, but hey! Checking out people is too cliché.

He chuckled hand gripped on the sheathe of his sword. "Princess, please stand back. I have to deal with these troublemakers."

Shii smirked and crossed her arms. One dashed to him and raised his Sai but the vampire blocked it with his unsheathed sword, pushing him away and kicked his stomach. One came along to try and smack him with a pole but he only tripped him. The one who apologized earlier just ran away in fright. The last one 'tsked', he pulled out a gun and pointed at the unkown vampire.